Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
DooMBoy

Wolfenstein 3D

Well, I spent about $15 bucks of my hard-earned cash on the FULL version of Wolf3D. I don't men just the first 3 episodes, but the entire 6 episodes. It's a pretty good game, too. You just have to look past the shitty (sorry, but they are) graphics and archaic sounds. For a game that was made in '92, it's quite good.
Now, are there any gl ports or level editors that one could download for Wolf? I have already beaten the first episode (Escape from Castle Wolfenstein) and now I am on the second Episode. This game kicks!

There are quie a few lvel editrs for all i know, there are sites that let you download all of these things to wolf3d. also, download spear of destiny, the sequal, i have beaten both and they both are kick ass!

WolfEdit
WolfMapEdit
Wolf Sound Extractor, main screen editor

WolfEdit is the best, all textures can be changed and monsters etc.
MapEdit can create near enough decent wolf levels....all dos based of course :)

Ah, Wolf3d, the faster your computer, the more fun it is. Does anyone know if there's any source ports for it? I can't stand playing on a higher difficulty with tons of enemies, and have them start disappearing (too many sprites on the screen).

WolfenDoom for Wolfy is poor, the enemies aren't 'amazing'
Believe me if you were going to edit Wolf: keep it as original to the game as possible.

Whenever you shoot, regardless of where, any guard in the room will take a hit.

Now that's my kinda port.

Whenever you shoot, regardless of where, any guard in the room will take a hit.

Now that's my kinda port.

You can hit guards standing directly BEHIND you if you shoot. It's wicked with that superchaingun thing.