Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
timmie

Updated to 2.0.47

Ok, finally updated to ZDoom 2.0.47 after a bit of a break due to real life (business trip to Arizona). Just have to finish up the mid texture alignments and I'll be releasing 0.74 in a couple days barring any other setbacks :)

As do I. If I were you, I would've gone crazy long ago trying to keep up with all the .cab releases. Since you haven't, Timmie, I commend you :)

DooMBoy said:

As do I. If I were you, I would've gone crazy long ago trying to keep up with all the .cab releases. Since you haven't, Timmie, I commend you :)

Muahaha, it's been trying at times, that's for sure :)

I'd just like to say that ZDoomGL is the best of all worlds, combining the upgraded graphics of other gl ports with the editing/gameplay/etc features that is ZDoom.

Way to go timmz0rs!
(omg batboy!)

Woot

timmie said:

Muahaha, it's been trying at times, that's for sure :)

Heheh, just stick with it and before you know it, you'll be through.

DooMBoy said:

Heheh, just stick with it and before you know it, you'll be through.

Oh, they're no problem to do. Time consuming and boring for sure, but the merges aren't hard. The problems start when Randy makes a LARGE number of changes that I have to merge in. Then it takes a day or so of copy/paste action to get through it.

Can you not use the patch program? The ZDoomGL codebase isn't totally different from ZDoom right?

(cygwin patch.exe can easily be used without installing the entirety of cygwin. Just get patch.exe and cygwin1.dll and you should be good to go.)

I've changed enough that it wouldn't be worth it. Lots of little things were changed to allow for the switchable renderer...