Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
BlueSonnet

Blood in the latest zdoom

A wee question about it. When i took a look inside the zdoom wad (the latest version) i saw the blood sprites and they looked all fuzzy (for programming reasons). I won't mess up the game if i made those sprites bigger will i? It's just i feel there could be more blood on walls (not that i'm a psycho, i just want a little bit of realism).

You opened the ZDoom wad? *sigh*
Now if you continue to play with that wad you will eventually start getting random crashes from ZDoom. Open up the wad and delete the lump DEHSUPP and you should be fine, though.

not that I really care about the blood in zdoom (I mostly use doom2.exe), but I think it look just fine, and realism. I think it look quite real to me, the amount of the blood... heh.

I haven't change anything in the zdoom wad just so that you know. And i have a spare copy of that wad too (unopened).

Heh, I'm not worried about the amount of blood. I really like the way how the blood splatters onto nearby walls, like in Duke Nukem 3D :)

Just checked the decaldef lump, and it doesn't look like the size matters. Go ahead and try it. Tell us if it works.

DooMBoy said:

Heh, I'm not worried about the amount of blood. I really like the way how the blood splatters onto nearby walls, like in Duke Nukem 3D :)

And in my paintball.wad right? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH I'm 1447

Eh?

Trust me. My zdoom has been working fine. I haven't changed anything in the wad and i tried looking at the lumps. Everything is fine.

Job said:

Hm? laat? Like latissimus dorsi?

ew, your avatar. heh.
I guess we will see something awful soon...:P