Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Bloodshedder

Fallout of Enigma

Damn I update Vilecore and the txt file and it still says Vilcore in the txt. I can't seem to shake that Vil thinghy. Um anyway thanx Bob for putting it on your site. :)

I saw the topic and thought The Doom:Enigma project had been cancelled, or something like that.

myk said:

I saw the topic and thought The Doom:Enigma project had been cancelled, or something like that.

hahah me too, i was really upset cos i really wanna play Doom: Enigma!!!!!

myk said:

yeah that's what it looked like at first to me but i figured i would probably be about the first to know if that had happened.

Doom Dude said:

Damn I update Vilecore and the txt file and it still says Vilcore in the txt. I can't seem to shake that Vil thinghy. Um anyway thanx Bob for putting it on your site. :)

Thats what I get paid for, woops - wait, I don't get paid. Never mind, and I can fix the name right up on the megawads page -not a problem. :-)

Gah what the hell happened to that mailto: link

EDIT: It's something futzy in the HTML to VBulletin converter. I didn't screw it up in the initial post.

EDIT2: And I can't seem to fix it by editing the actual forum post. It shows up fine in the message editing box.