Giomancer

A level header bug

In order to test the level header lump, I made a small .txt file

============

[level info]
levelname = chadders' lair
partime = 200

============

Well when I loaded the level (e1m1 clone), everything looked fine. I pulled down the console and checked the automap, level's name was chadders' lair. So far so good.

I ran through the level without killing anything, and at the end, there was no par time listed. "How odd," I thought. Well, I started the second level, and eventually I fired my pistol and the graphic was displaced to the left up to the midway point of the screen (the muzzle flash was hanging by itself in the middle).

Anybody else noticed this?

Gio

NB: I have been unable to replicate the error with the pistol, so I think that was a temporary glitch unrelated to the header. Odd, though. The adjusted par time still doesn't show up at the end of the level, however.

I will check this out. Some of the MapInfo features from SMMU were not implemented properly and I have had to rewrite most of them. Thanks for your consistent bug reports, they've really helped over the last couple of years ^_^

:)

You're welcome, Quasar. Makes me feel like part of the team. Just call me 'Mr. QA'.

I am upset you took out Fragglescript, though, after I had printed out and read every single line of the editing documents to catch one little nit. *sigh* I guess it just wasn't meant to be.

Anyway, keep up the killer work, Q.

Gio