39 members have voted

1. 1. You play DDR?

• Yes, and I\'m quite good.
    • Yes, I\'m alright at it.
    • Yeah, but I suck.
    • No, but I\'d like to try.
    • No, and I don\'t care to try.
    • wtf is DDR?

I'm just curious how many here play DDR. I recently got addicted to it thanks to my ex-girlfriend. My favorite songs are "Era", ".59", "Dam Dariram", and "Healing Vision".

I started 8 months ago and now I pass almost every song with an A at maniac except Legend of Max and paranoia survivor max. I also pass some Oni courses, a month ago I did around 1240 combos on one. Heh my friend hates because I'm now as good as him and he's been playing for 3 years :P This summer we're entering tournaments and gonna make some $$$ out of that.

Favorites are So Deep, Afronova, Max300, Bag, and Sakura. (all maniac, of course)

You're talking about Dance Dance Revolution, right? If so, no I don't dance to that game. Or in real life, for that matter, heh.

Never played DDR but I think Gungrave should be played with a combination of its dance mat and Samba De Amigo's maracas.

I think I saw that shit on King of the Hill before.

I don't dance.

Mosh, maybe, but I haven't done that either.

Hmm, possibly the most healthy video game ever made...

And yes, I also first saw it on King Of The Hill. At its peak, that show was funnier than the peak of The Simpsons.

Never played it, have seen other people play it.

You think fat, unhealthy otaku are scary? You've never met a DDR otaku. And then there are the clans...

IMJack said:

You think fat, unhealthy otaku are scary? You've never met a DDR otaku.

Dear lord, yes. I hope I never become one of those. They are scary. I know three, one of which is my ex.

I got Dance with Intensity on my computer, which is like DDR, just using the keypad instead. It's nead because you can make your own songs/songsteps in addition to the already existing ones. I got one for Big Blue(F-Zero X) and it's one of those things you think a Cyborg might be able to do, rather than human beings. I'm okay at DWI, but not great at it. It's hard on the hand after awhile ;)

IMJack said:

And then there are the clans...

DDR clans? Thats scary. I mean, normal clans are pretty creepy as it is. But actualy meeting in real life...frightening.

the_Danarchist said:

DDR clans? Thats scary. I mean, normal clans are pretty creepy as it is. But actualy meeting in real life...frightening.

True. you don't know what kind of anti-social mishaps you may be meeting. But most of the clan meeting people are just playing around in a fantsay world with video games and clans...but this is only my observations. For example, my cousin is 38, lives with his parents and has been out of a job for 3 years and shows no signs of getting one anytime soon. He hacks and plays EverQuest online all day.

heh heard of it. Thank god there is no machine here :D and about the manflab, i like my manflab...........leave it alone.

SlowMotionHobo said:

heh heard of it. Thank god there is no machine here :D and about the manflab, i like my manflab...........leave it alone.

heh man boobies

/me thinks of Chubbs from Skulltag...

/me laughs

AndrewB said:

Hmm, possibly the most healthy video game ever made...

And yes, I also first saw it on King Of The Hill. At its peak, that show was funnier than the peak of The Simpsons.

South Park ownZ

sargebaldy said:

i don't think anyone is worse at it than me

I don't know...I had a friend bomb out on a 1 foot song so bad, he got frustrated and just walked off. Within the first few arrows, he was in danger mode. I think he got 1 or 2 arrows right the entire time. I was a little ticked, as I had paid for his game, and then he just up and left. I think he was doing "1,2,3,4, 007". My mom is actually better than he is.

i think it and brittney's dance beat are about the dumbest fucking games ever made! oh all those mary kate and ashley games suck too.

honestly i played it once, i said ONCE, and i hated it so much i put a hit on the person who created it.

Sephiroth said:

i think it and brittney's dance beat are about the dumbest fucking games ever made! oh all those mary kate and ashley games suck too.

I can't wait till Marykate and Ashley are legal and Playboy and/or Penthouse will offer them a good deal.

If I find one of those machines around, I'll break out my cd player with Soylent Green by Wumpscut and just stomp the shit out of everything in sight.. a beautiful art-form, if not dancing.