• Ultimate Doom
    • Final Doom
    • Doom III
    • Doom IV
    • Xtreme Doom Snowboarding
    • Doom Marine Bass Fishing
    • Super-spike Doom Beach Volleyball
    • Cyberdemon Dirtbike Rally Ultra-X

Cyberdemon Dirtbike Rally Ultra-X was pretty cool until all of the other cybs decided to rocket me at the same time and i died. so it sucks

Hopefully, if it will ever be made, Doom IV will be a remake of Doom II. Huge online coop-battles with Demons in devestated burning cities will be awesome. As for now, I pick Doom II.

dwforum2.wad - Doomworld II: Kirby X Strikes Back

Actually, I like Ultimate Doom more than Doom 2. As for Doom 3, I haven't played it yet.

Super-spike Doom Beach Volleyball sounds good, would it have former human girls in skimpy swimwear and a bleeding severed head for the ball? >:D

To be serious, I can't really say which one I prefer. Doom 1 plays well, but some of the levels are dangerously close to being ugly, Doom 2 looks a bit better but isn't quite as fun, Final Doom looks better than either of them but the gameplay can be iffy at times and it generally feels more like playing a Doom 2 pwad than an actual stand-alone Doom game.

So I voted for Doom, Doom 2, Ultimate Doom, Final Doom and of course Super-spike Doom Beach Volleyball. ;P

When you refer to "Doom III", do you mean the pwad from 1995 by Tom "Timon" Grieve called Doom3? If so, that's my choice.