Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Sephiroth

looks like i was wrong

i have seen the newest GBA doom screen shots and it looks very much like plain old doom. it may be the best port yet. i has floor textures too. well anyways my next $90 is gonna get me a GBA, hey its not because of doom i have thought about geting one anyway

however sadly nintindo looks to have downsized doom's violence, the blood splats look more green than anything

Cool! First Castlevania COTM, then Tony Hawk 2, and now this! I can't wait.

Now if you can circle strafe in GBA Doom, it would be truly awesome. That was the only thing that really pissed me off from SNES Doom.

however sadly nintindo looks to have downsized doom's violence, the blood splats look more green than anything

Don't get too glum yet. This is just a test version, right?
I mean, even SNES Doom had red blood. and Doom 64 obviuosly.
I think we'll all get red gore in the end.

i have seen the newest GBA doom screen shots and it looks very much like plain old doom.

Another one??? DAMN

# Low Detail activated all the time.
# 260x140
# No light diminishing.

And that's only by looking at pics. Who knows which enemies have been cutted out, and how many sprites have dissappeared.

It's horrible. But it's a marvel for an equipment like the GBA. That's all.

I won't buy a GBA. Even for doom. My sis will get one for her B-Day soon. I bet she's hoping I'll beg her to play it and she'll be in video game control. If only she knew I could care less about a goddamn gameboy when I have a PC and an N64.

Ummm, you can circle strafe in Doom for the Super Nintendo. use the left and right on the control pad to turn left and right and the L and R buttons to strafe. If you combine the two you can circle-strafe.

Ummm, you can circle strafe in Doom for the Super Nintendo. use the left and right on the control pad to turn left and right and the L and R buttons to strafe. If you combine the two you can circle-strafe.

Nobody should need circlestrafing in Snes doom. They shouldn't be playing it in the first place.

*even tho it was my first doom*

it's doom for the super nintendo, which is good for those people who have super nintendo but no computer. Of course now it's outdated because you can get doom on the playstation or nintendo 64.

people who have super nintendo but no computer.

GOOD ONE.

theres actually a hellish theme to it

Gee, I musta been confused when I played E3, I thought for certain it took place IN hell, not just had a hellish theme. What an idiot I am.

What an idiot I am.

For once I won't disagree with you ya spatula sportin' mutant.