Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Can't believe there hasn't been a thread on this before now...

Personally, I thought the movie was pretty damn good. Better than the first one, easily. Pretty damn violent for a PG-13 movie; Magneto really had some "killer" scenes heh:)

Did anybody actually see Beast in the movie? Apparently he shows up in his human form somewhere in the movie, but I didn't know his name was Hank McCoy so I didn't notice.

Also, wasn't Sabertooth like Wolverines brother or something? He got jacked up at that secret facility too, didn't he? Maybe we'll see more of him in the third one...

Speaking of the third one, I've heard there was a Toad vs. Nightcrawler scene in the script that they never filmed for budget reasons. Given the potential of such a scene, I REALLY hope that makes it into the third one...

Yeah, Beast was there in human form. In the bar scene, the pro-mutant talking head being interviewed on the TV was shown as "Dr. Hank McCoy".

Good film. I saw the 12:01 showing Friday morning.

I recall walking past the area where they were building the premier of x-men2.

I really wanna see x-men2 (and i can though). I wish juggernought was in it though.

...sees an X-Men TV series in the fairly near future...

Ichor said:

...sees an X-Men TV series in the fairly near future...

I've heard they're making a Storm movie. Just a rumour at this point, but it sounds stupid enough to be true. She has like 0 character developement in either movie...

BlueSonnet said:

I wish juggernought was in it though.

Who the hell would they get to play him? He weighs like 800lbs! :)

Personally I want to see Galactus vs. Apocalypse, but for some reason I doubt that'll happen anytime soon...

I didn't mean a cartoon. I meant a TV series similar to SG-1.

david_a said:

Who the hell would they get to play him? He weighs like 800lbs! :)

They could use CGI or super-impose someone (same thing i think)

Juggernought is one of the x-men's most deadliest foe. He deserves a place in the movies. :)

I saw the first movie and consider to be pretty good, I haven't seen the second one, but I sure would like to :)
And I really like the X-Men: Evolution cartoon on Cartoon Network, but that's me.

Its about the only movie that looks remotely interesting this year.

the_Danarchist said:

Its about the only movie that looks remotely interesting this year.

So you're not remotely interested in Matrix2, T3, or RotK? Personally I didn't think the Matrix was as good as it was hyped up to be, nor do I think T3 will come close to T2, but I wager both with have an impressive amount of gunfire in them:)

T3 looks like crap and the Matrix wasn't such a good movie so I doubt the sequels will be. After being dissapointed by TTT, I hope RotK will be better though.

Well, then you are "remotely interested" in more than one movie this year:)

Heh, X2 was great. Better than the first one, definetly.

X-men are so lame. In fact, superheroes in general suck fat ones.

No one with superpowers saving the world will ever be as remotely interesting as those without.

Ichor said:

I didn't mean a cartoon. I meant a TV series similar to SG-1.

I wonder if they'll ever do a cartoon series for SG-1. :)

I hope not. The SG-1 series they have now is good enough.

The old X-men and Spider Man cartoons were good. To bad there gone. Or are they??

i saw it with dingus khan the day it came out. it's fucking great. not only is hank mccoy in it, that list on the computer where mystique finds the entry for 'cerebro' has quite a few names, including remy lebeau, aka GAMBIT. oh fuck i hope he's in the third one.

Ichor said:

I hope not. The SG-1 series they have now is good enough.

True. They're up to season 5 I think. I've been watching the reruns on monday nights (4 in a row whoo)

Same here. The first time I saw the series, it was near the end of the series so far. I didn't know much about what was going on, but it was still a good one to watch. Then they started from the beginning again, and now it's getting good.

X2, now that was a great movie. Too bad me and my friends had to watch it along with a bunch of wankers, kept yelling random shit out and making stupid noises during the movie, should have beaten the shit out of them. But i'm too lazy.

ravage said:

I wonder if they'll ever do a cartoon series for SG-1. :)

They already did :P

It's called Atlantis I believe.

And they are upto season 6, filming a seventh :)

Ichor said:

Same here. The first time I saw the series, it was near the end of the series so far. I didn't know much about what was going on, but it was still a good one to watch. Then they started from the beginning again, and now it's getting good.

I watched it from pretty close to the beginning, like I did with Farscape.

mmnpsrsoskl said:

They already did :P

It's called Atlantis I believe.

And they are upto season 6, filming a seventh :)

Um, Atlantis is a Disney movie.

ravage said:

Um, Atlantis is a Disney movie.

....durrrrrrrrrrrrr

I won't even get started on just how fucking wrong you are, because I assume you're joking.

david_a said:

Also, wasn't Sabertooth like Wolverines brother or something? He got jacked up at that secret facility too, didn't he? Maybe we'll see more of him in the third one...

No,Sabertooth isnt Wolverines bro. Yes, hes part of the whepon x poject. The reason that Wolverine hates Sabertooth. Sabertooth killed one of Wolverines best firends. Wolverine has no liveing relatives cuz his healing factor makes him age veary slow.

X2 was veary good. I didnt have high hopes. Most moive sequils suck.
Seeign Wolverine get shot in the head was cool. I wanted the Sentales to be in the movie.

pregnant with worms said:

...that list on the computer where mystique finds the entry for 'cerebro' has quite a few names, including remy lebeau, aka GAMBIT. oh fuck i hope he's in the third one.

Yeah, I could have sworn that I caught that as well. Got me all stoked. My girlfriend is embarassed of me. Even still, Gambit is one of my all-time favorite characters, (got all 4 Gambit series comics autographed by Lee Weeks,) and I think it's high time he made an appearance in the films. Crossing my fingers for X3. (I just hope they don't cast some fucking choad to play the character...)