Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Bloodshedder

Turtle Power™

Martin Perez has let me know about a new Doom 2 TC in the works entitled Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Hostile Takeover. The official site is now up and open to the public. And now for a quote because I am lazy:

This project needs all the help it can get, so if there are some fellow Doom-ers that will help me with the project ( Mac or PC ) I would greatly appreciate it! This project is currently being made on a Mac and will likely have a demo of some sort in the next month.

Turtle power!!! Cool, I hope something comes of the TC. I can't wait to see actual work done on it.

ARGH! Somebody is reading my mind!

I told Ralphis that we should work on a TMNT TC months ago, but he bitched and moaned about it being too hard to make. Now look at what happens.

err, wait a minute. this is the same guy working on the commander keen TC.. sure sounds like he has an awful lot of work ahead of him, starting two TCs around the same time.

Me hoping that the turtle sprites will be better than that crappy turtle skin.

The imp skin will probably be used as a base for the turtle sprites.

Scuba Steve said:

Oh Gn0!!!1 the great rivalry has returned!!

It'll be One on One 80's madness!

Ghostbusters Doom has a substantial lead though, because it's already been abandoned for quite some time. ;)

david_a said:

Ghostbusters Doom has a substantial lead though, because it's already been abandoned for quite some time. ;)

heh, nice work keeping the project leader of ghostbusters doom informed about his own project.

Scuba Steve said:

Oh Gn0!!!1 the great rivalry has returned!!

It'll be One on One 80's madness!

Finnish it. :)

sargebaldy said:

heh, nice work keeping the project leader of ghostbusters doom informed about his own project.

Well, it still applies :)

Hey Steve, you would? That would be soooooo cool. I might consider helping out. It'd be really cool to see Ghostbusters Doom resurrected. Plus, I'll be having a LOT of extra free time this summer.

Scuba Steve said:

As long as they were serious and I didn't have to touch a damn level to save my life... I might, yes.

Is it for vanilla? I forget. :P

Naw, I eventally went with the best port.

Zdoom, naturally. But there are NO zdoom specific stuff, jsut a few boom effects. I don't know crap about all that coding and level editing. I did everything there with dehacked and my poor dmapedit.

Here was like the latest build all wrapped up in one wad

I can't edit for zdoom either. (or boom for that matter) I feel stupid. :P

Nearly all the Doom levels I do are for ZDoom :P

Sign in to follow this