Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
kain

ingrown toenails SUXORZ

well, i am prone to them, and today i said fuckit, and told doc to remove the whole damn thing. the whole fucking nail. now i am sitting here with a hurtin foot, and tomarrow i have to take my drivers test. but hey, i never broke a single bone in my life. heh.

Heh, I had one once. Then I tried to perform surgery on it, and failed. Then stuff happened, and I went to the doctor.

I'd rather literally break a leg than to have my claws removed.

Meh, I had one once. I went to the doctor eventually to have it removed. For some reason the anesthesia (sp?) wouldnt work on me. He pumped me to the legal limit, and still no effect. So he had to continue anyway. That was uh... mighty painful.

the_Danarchist said:

The rug always cares.

and the curtains.

I never had an ingrown toenail, but I once stubbed one of my toes while barefoot, and the toenail fractured down the middle. That toenail's never grown in right ever since.

I had two,soak them in hot water with medical salt then very carefully dig around with a knife..

i don't know whether to be happy or sad that nothing like this has ever happened to me. i also don't know wheter to laugh or not at your misfortunes.

although one doctor, when i was 6, wanted to put me under anesthesia (sp?) to pull this giant ass splinter out.

I once knew a guy who tried to perform "home surgery" on his big toe to rid himself of an ingrown. I have no idea what the hell he used to do it, but a month later he had to get it amputated to to a nasty infection. Sucks. Doesn't really affect him much, though.

monochrome said:

although one doctor, when i was 6, wanted to put me under anesthesia (sp?) to pull this giant ass splinter out.

WTF? How big was this splinter? And where was it?

SlowMotionHobo said:

and the curtains.

But not me.

Jonathan said:

All that image needs is an inner bevel effect on the font.

Yeah, I've got an ingrown toenail, from biting my toenails too much

I had a 1/2 inch metal splinter removed last week

hurt like a bitch

SlowMotionHobo said:

and the curtains.

And the electrical outlets!

Stop scaring me, I've got a seriously fucked up fingernail but I'm afraid to go see a doctor. I'm afraid the anasthetics might not work.

nah, if it hurts, he will pump in some more. now they got good shit, but it will only hurt when the anethstetic wears off. not from the actual sergury. dont worry, i had more than 10 ingrown toenails, and it doesnt hurt that bad. i fuck the shit up my fuckin with my nails. the doc said i needed to get cheacked for a bone infection, i was like WTF??? he said that that would be unlikely.

but yeah, now i just have skin where the nail was.

o, and i passed my drivers test!!

w00t for me!!!

what i meant was it cant be ingrown, i wouldnt really describe hoof as nail anyways

I would; they are both made of the same stuff, and are both used for [roughly] the same purposes.

I once had something that was thought to be an ingrown toenail. It was just a bunch of pus, and crap. The doctor sprayed me with some cold anethesia(?) and sucked it out with sryinge(??). He also used some anti-bac towletes(???) to cleen(????)(heh) it.

Ubik said:

And the electrical outlets!

don't forget the gigantically huge words!

kain said:

he will pump in some more. now they got good shit,

Like I said before, I was pumped to the legal limit, with no effect. This was only 3 or 4 years ago, so the anasthaesia (sp) couldnt have really been that "low-tech". I guess some people are just resistant to it.

Had to get a 1 inch shard of glass taken out of my left heel on Wednesday just gone. Don't know how the fuck it got in there, only started causing me pain about 2 months ago...very weird...probably got in there one night I went out and got too drunk...>:)

Problem is there are no entry scars on my foot at all :S

the owerst part is having to take the damn gauz pads off the damn wound after they stick to it. ouchies.

Damnit. How come whenever I say something funny, people have to come along and run over it until it's less funny than a sack of some kind of Norwegian yam.