Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
EVIL

new doom3 logo they talked about, maby this is it!

Well, if anything, that's a pose of the new archvile we haven't seen before.

Arioch said:

Well, if anything, that's a pose of the new archvile we haven't seen before.

nah... seen it before.
Logo looks cool, tho.

Also notice they cleaned up the Imp from the last time we saw him. Remember the upclose shot of him that wasn't very good?

i hope they make it like the old one with the roman numeral 3 infront and kinda below doom. like with doom2

Cool. That's the first time I saw the new archvile.

Very cool, but I like the roman numeral 3 there instead. This looks more like DooM cubed.

I like the III much better than this comparatively lame looking 3.

And is it just me or do the archvile and the imp look practically the same? Same basic shape, same skin color, same color eyes more or less... I really really hope that all the bipedal demons don't follow that sort of model. One of the things that made Doom great was how distinctive and original the monsters were, and from this pic, the imp and the archie look very much the same.

Alientank said:

Also notice they cleaned up the Imp from the last time we saw him. Remember the upclose shot of him that wasn't very good?

That is the exact same imp as in the other screenshot. The only difference is the distance to the camera.

It looks like it's rendered by some Doom fanatic in my opinion. I don't believe this is the real logo. It's not ugly, but I liked the older Romanized version more.

Disorder said:

It looks like it's rendered by some Doom fanatic in my opinion. I don't believe this is the real logo.

Exactly my thought, it's weird that Doom3's logo focuses on the Imp and Archvile mainly.

niguel said:

the "3" makes me think of the terminator series.

No, Aliens.

=MACVILE \/\/HORE= said:

No, Dennis the Menace

Is there some reason you have to register a new name every 3 months?

Lüt said:

Is there some reason you have to register a new name every 3 months?

Well yeah, the stupid password retrieval won't send me my damn password, i tried it plenty times over the pass few days and it aint workin.

Try writing it down somewhere, maybe in a text file where you can just copy and paste it (especially if it's a complicated one).

the password retrieval thingy is indeed broken.. I couldent post so I had to register a new name untill I found out my info by accident. anyway.. they should fix it. It happend to me 4 or more months ago and I mailed the admin, but he didn't repleyed. some e-mail error, like he had no valid e-mail adress or something like that

doomedout said:

Archville looks lame IMHO.

It reminds me of the Goblin from Spiderman

Linguica said:

I like the III much better than this comparatively lame looking 3.

And is it just me or do the archvile and the imp look practically the same? Same basic shape, same skin color, same color eyes more or less... I really really hope that all the bipedal demons don't follow that sort of model. One of the things that made Doom great was how distinctive and original the monsters were, and from this pic, the imp and the archie look very much the same.

Ya. I see what you mean. The new imp also looks like the doom64 imp with some doom2 arch-vile thrown in. The logo is ok but. I want the III insted of 3.

=MACVILE \/\/HORE= said:

Well yeah, the stupid password retrieval won't send me my damn password, i tried it plenty times over the pass few days and it aint workin.

So, just ask me :P