Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
kain

animatrix

i dont know, but have you seen it? its one of the best animes i have seen in a long, long time. right now, its on my top list. hell, its my favorite anime. if you have seen it, then say something, if you havnt, then you can get it. im me for the edonkey link. or do i think i should not have said edonkey or link?? o well, fuck it.

kain said:

no no no. the complete movie. with all of the combined.

Exactly what is it? I've heard some about it but nothing relativley significant.

http://www.intothematrix.com

The Animatrix is nine stories told by seven different directors in a number of different styles of animation (anime, film noir style, Final-Fantasy-like CG graphics etc). The first four are available for download (I've got all the 150MB Quicktime versions sitting here) and the entire series is about to come out on DVD. I intend on getting it, because the episodes I've seen were all very good and the trailer looks promising too.

Episode 1 & 4 : The Second Renaissance are the best I've seen. It's basically an epic prequel to the Matrix movies. This episode, just like the films, was directed by the Wachowski brothers and lasts about 20 minutes (2 x 10 minutes). Go see it if you're interested in the Matrix at all.

Was anyone else really freaked out after watching the Second Ren. Part 2? That image of that guy getting torn out of the mech made me pause the movie.

Yeah, that episode is pretty intense. The coolest/creepiest part IMO (except all the violence and agony) is when the machines take the floor of the United Nations building for the last time.

"Hand over your flesh, and a new world awaits you."