Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Asephilocity

I'm back!

Well, it's been awhile scince I posted on this forum. I was having some computer troubles. In a nutshell, I got a virus that corrupted Windows 98, tried to re-install it but couldn't find the CD key, finally found it and got Windows back up only for the virus to have infected my hard drive. So I had to reformat the petition and start from scratch. I was just lucky I had most of my stuff copied onto a CD so I could reload my stuff. Anyways, I'm back. So, what's been going on at Doomworld these days?

I believe you'll find that 80% or more of all threads announcing someone's return to these forums have been put in their proper place.

Wow. Someone so obscure, not even I know who they are. Not like I care who signs up here anyway.

Asephilocity said:

Well, it's been awhile scince I posted on this forum. I was having some computer troubles. In a nutshell, I got a virus that corrupted Windows 98, tried to re-install it but couldn't find the CD key, finally found it and got Windows back up only for the virus to have infected my hard drive. So I had to reformat the petition and start from scratch. I was just lucky I had most of my stuff copied onto a CD so I could reload my stuff. Anyways, I'm back. So, what's been going on at Doomworld these days?

Sorry, who are you?

EDIT: With 43 posts, do you expect people to know who you are?

Asephilocity said:

Dashiva?

Asephilocity said:

Funny, for some reason I don't give a shit at all what you think.

But Bloodshedder has TEH POWAR so you should phj33r him.

BlueSonnet said:

Where do you get these images from?

He pulls them out of his FUCKING ASS

*ahem* heh

____ _____ ___  ____    ___ _____ 
/ ___|_   _/ _ \|  _ \  |_ _|_   _|
\___ \ | || | | | |_) |  | |  | |  
 ___) || || |_| |  __/   | |  | |  
|____/ |_| \___/|_|     |___| |_|  

Hi everybody, I'm back from getting another bag of cheetos from across the room! Did you miss me? What's been happenin?

Oh and nice avatar Nanami :P

Say, didn't you use to be normal? Or are you just [vaguely] following Sargebaldy's trail>

ravage said:

Say, didn't you use to be normal? Or are you just [vaguely] following Sargebaldy's trail>

Who are you talking to?

O frabjous day! Callooh! Callay! He has come to shower us with the images we oh so desperately needed!

In passing, I've gotta say that Jon's "drama chick" isn't too shabby-looking.