Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
=MACVILE \/\/HORE=

St Anger Preview, for those that care click here now

What's the name of that song anyway? It's pretty fucking loud for a band like Metallica. They haven't done that in a while.

Disorder said:

What's the name of that song anyway? It's pretty fucking loud for a band like Metallica. They haven't done that in a while.

I'm pretty sure its the title track, but most of the cd is supposed to be that heavy and fast, heh.

=MACVILE \/\/HORE= said:

So no one hates it? I'm amazed heh, theres no "OMG METALLICA SUXOR" to be seen :D

That's because Metallica kicks ass and anyone who says otherwise has a serious mental problem.

Asephilocity said:

That's because Metallica kicks ass and anyone who says otherwise has a serious mental problem.

W00t, even though I don't know you, your my new best forum friend ^_^

The clip sounds decent, but structurally dull. Then again, 20 seconds isn't much to base an opinion on :P I'm looking forward to hearing the album though, if it successfully mixes the good music of old with the good sound quality of new I'll be satisfied.

Lüt said:

The clip sounds decent, but structurally dull. Then again, 20 seconds isn't much to base an opinion on :P I'm looking forward to hearing the album though, if it successfully mixes the good music of old with the good sound quality of new I'll be satisfied.

Sweet ^_^

Do you have anymore obscure wierd coolass bands that I could leech mp3s off you right now? ;)

=MACVILE \/\/HORE= said:

Sweet ^_^

Do you have anymore obscure wierd coolass bands that I could leech mp3s off you right now? ;)

I've missed you baby.. give daddy a hug.. ^^

I don't think metallica can afford to fuck this one up, retards everywhere already think they suck.

I like it.

But then again, I liked Load, Reload, and the Black Album, so my opinion doesn't count.

Trasher][ said:
I like it.

But then again, I liked Load, Reload, and the Black Album, so my opinion doesn't count.

Surprisingly, I liked them too, after when I realized the loads weren't super hardcore metal, I realized it was DAMN GOOD MUSIC on its own.

Anyway, keep posting and being happy dudes ;)

R.I.P. Cliff Burton \m/