Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Arioch

Newer Doom 3 Video At E3

Yesterday's video presentation was shown at the Microsoft XBox presentation, today's video is the full trailer for the PC version. As before, Gamespot seems to have obtained an exclusive on the trailer movie, which is not shot from a hand-held camera this time. You might be able to obtain the movie from here, but since Gamespot doesn't seem to be able to handle the actual bandwidth requirements of exclusively hosting Doom 3 video files, you probably will need to find greener pastures.Lots of repeat footage from yesterday's video in this one, but also some new sequences are shown, including some new enemies and two previously unseen weapons.

Bitchin server! I've only got 5 day, 19 hours, 20 minutes, and 7 seconds to go!!

God I hate Gamespot... why can't they just make it easy to download files... signing up for crap and installing download programs is such a pain in the ass.

they can shove the big G up their ass. to have to install any download software is complete bullshit.
LOSERS!

DEMOn said:

they can shove the big G up their ass. to have to install any download software is complete bullshit.
LOSERS!

Second that!!

I just stay away.. Screw them. Who needs their shit, so they can try and track us.

I fart in their direction.

man that trailer is so damn good! i can't wait for doom 3 to come out!

I just hope that there aren't too many scripted sequences used. Too many scripted bits hurts replayability.

Holering said:

OMG I CAN'T WAIT FOR THIS GAME ANY LONGER

*still hoping for a july release which it should be released in july anyway*

I hope for a December release. That way I can save up some money and wait for prices to drop sufficiently so that I can upgrade my computer *properly*.

omfg...I just saw the direct feed high res vid. omfg, that is unbelieveable! I'm hoping for a 3rd quarter release of Doom 3, hopefully before Labor Day/School starts again. Have a DM tournament here at work ;-D

My only complaint is the grunt the marine makes when he's hurt. Seems kind of weak.

Well after one hour and 50 minutes of downloading time i finally have the high res version (why do i do these things with a 56k?)

More impressive this time round if i may say so myself. :D