Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
revenant_fister

Links to Title Images

Okay, this is a request to the guys running the site.

Those small pics that you see in the top left of Doomworld.com- is there any chance that you could make it so that if you click on them, you get taken to a news story/screen shot that is relevant to them? For example, I saw a hi-res picture of a Hellbaron that made me think, Shit, that's damn cool, I want to know more about it. Like, if I could just click on it to find out more, that would rock, because I'm not sure if it's just a fan made pic or something from Doom 3, you know.

Oh, and BTW, this site kicks asshole.

What you say, between you and Rimmer these forums are looking more like Photoshop Phriday every day.

DooMBoy said:

What you say, between you and Rimmer these forums are looking more like Photoshop Phriday every day.

Heh, its funny because its true. :D

insertwackynamehere# said:

This is a little off topic, but I just realized that
=MACVILE \/\/HORE= went from 0 to 2535 posts in six days! Whoa!

Thats cause he is a older member, he just created a new account due to his others being unaccessable I guess. He was given his old post count, thats why. :D

That's an interesting idea but I'm not sure how it would work. I don't know much about it, but I think those images are caught up inside the new design CSS. I don't know if they can be made into links or not? Guys?

And then I guess we'd need a page explaining what each thing is, but I don't think we have that either atm. I wouldn't mind writing those though.

I guess we assume most people who bother to come here know what everything is already.

True, most people do, but like, it's in the site's interests to keep new users interested.. and you wouldn't necessarily need some writing about the pics, just slap a link in taking you to the most relevant page/news story. That'd do me.