Find results in...
insertwackynamehere

Gender Question

Are you male or female?  

66 members have voted

1. 1. Are you male or female?

• Male
    • Female

Ok, before I start, I want to make sure nobody takes this as an offense, and that this is not some perverted Dating/Match-up thread. I just want to know how many people on these forums are male and how many are female. I will not stereotype you because of your gender (and I hope everyone else has the same kind of respect), I am just curious. Also, remeber that you are not forced to post on this thread so if you don't want to say what you are, than you DO NOT have to. Ok, after all that legal mumbo-jumbo, here's the thread.

Silverwyvern said:

I think there's about 5 or 6 of us at beast.

+r or -a. :P

Jeez, I just took the test again. I'm 80% female.

You know, for every question, we track very carefully what each gender answers. This allows us to guess with the utmost accuracy what you are. And in the rare case where we guess incorrectly (like now), we have the opportunity to learn from nature's mistake. You.

People like you, who walk the scary line between man and woman, are *very* helpful in understanding exactly what it means to be human. Thanks, and good luck.

Just took the test now. err...

and then it said I was a woman with 80% confidence. heh.

Jonathan said:

An interesting article on why girls don't play videogames on a limey journo's site.

Bah, I don't need more bad news. I only know one thing about that topic: if you do find one (in real life), it kicks ass. I know. :D

AndrewB said:

Jeez, I just took the test again. I'm 80% female.

Somehow I'm not surprised...

netnomad312 said:

I only know one thing about that topic: if you do find [a girl who likes videogames] (in real life), it kicks ass. I know. :D

Yes, yes it does. I can definitely vouch for that one! Especially when she loves the more violent games like Doom, fighting games, and anything with violence in it.

Fredrik said:

I'm 86% male! W00t!

Dest-X said:

w00. 86% man

I got 86% too... Maybe we're clones of each other. But then who is the original!?!?!?! THE MIND BOGGLES