Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Euronymous

Holy FUCK that thing is big!

Just got the doom trailer, screenshots of the hell knight made me think it looked pussy, after seeing him in the vid where he throws the chainsaw zombie i am fearing meeting him, he is FUCKING HUGE!

at least i think its the hellknigt, he is fuckin huge and standing behind a CS zombie he then throws the CS Zombie agaist a door

DaJuice said:

He looks a good deal bigger than he does in the alpha.

I think he's just as tall. Anyway, that is the Hellknight, yes.

Well, it's a scary mofo, whatever it is. But I'm guessing it's the hell knight without the horns. What does id have against horns? Even the new demon doesn't have any. I like horns on my monsters. They better not be stingy with the cyberdemon's horns.

The new pinky has horns: look at the concept art.

Although I suppose those can be part of the jaw structure ...

You're right. It does have horns, but it's still a little weak. And what's up with the imp's head? It used to be round.

What do you mean cough cough, look again. In the video he is like twice as tall as the zombie, and in the alpha he is only somewhat taller than the player.

I really want to see Baron of Hell that supposed to be bigger or scarier than Hell Knight !

Never mind, I was wrong. I loaded the hk and skinny zombie models into max and the hk is indeed that tall when he's fully upright (instead of hunched forward like in the game).