Find results in...
Linguica

Baby bee?

That baby-bee thing?  

51 members have voted

1. 1. That baby-bee thing?

• Looks cool
    • Looks retarded

Fuck, accidently voted for "looks retarded" but meant "looks cool". Anyway, looks cool, I can't wait to frag it.

Zaldron said:

Baby/Children-related stuff in horror games scare the shit out of me. Me likes.

Same here.

Tetzlaff said:

I think it looks cool but I don´t want to shot it!

Then you don't deserve to play Doom3. ;-)

Meh, looks retarded I'd say. WTF is with all the mutant looking monsters in Doom3? I want some fucking demons dammit, gimme some horns and hooves.

DaJuice said:

Meh, looks retarded I'd say. WTF is with all the mutant looking monsters in Doom3? I want some fucking demons dammit, gimme some horns and hooves.

Umm, cuz they are mutants?

But yeah, we need more horns and demonic imagery. Anyways, I think Quake 4 maybe more demonic. I think.

I'm not a fan of the Baby of Hell. Where the fuck did it come from and whats it doing on freakin' Mars?

Zaldron said:
Baby/Children-related stuff in horror games scare the shit out of me. Me likes.

I would tend to agree, but I would say that the biggest reason that children are frightening is because of their innocence. There is something about the whole back end of the creature being an insect that takes away any innocence that the creature may have had. I think it could have been designed better.

Not quite sure of the body, but the whole concept is cool. The thing that got me the most is the animation of those wings... fantastic!

Yeah, those wings look really cool. Reminds me of the elven wings in the GeForce FX demo.

I have a feeling that the zombie baby is somewhat part of the spider's class.

999cop said:

I have a feeling that the zombie baby is somewhat part of the spider's class.

creepy!

ParaBellum said:

Anyways, I think Quake 4 maybe more demonic. I think.

I wouldn't count on it. Quake 4 will have about the same theme as Quake 2, meaning lots of bio-mechanical strogg.

That baby bee is a cool design decision, as it's a scary thought that babies get mutilated so badly in hell. I wonder what kind of sounds it makes.

You know those realistic looking baby dolls? they gave me fucking nightmares when i was a little kid. but that baby is from Hell, you know? Hell is full of nightmarish creatures, that scares the shit out of us, and that baby succeeded pretty damn well on that. But have you thought about that we could also see dead women whose stomach rips open and those things jump up? OR we can see a queen from Hell/the mother of all arachnids (or even other insectoids). think about that.

DaJuice said:

Although I think the babything looks really evil, I want to see more Demonic looking creatures too. Most of them look like overgrown insects, and that doesn't fit in Hell IMO.

Evil baby. I like it. Reminds me of the waving foetus in Max payne. But scarier. The wings look amazing... it's about the most demonic enemy I've seen in D3 yet.

You're right about Quake 4, it will be more about the damn Stroggs or whatever they're called. I liked Quake 1 better because of the demonic monsters and environment. All these cybernetic beings are so cliched and old. I hope Doom3 ends up having some good demons that actually look like demons. With horns and stuff. I do like the tentacle commander a lot.

I actually find it was a better idea for them to change the theme in Quake 2 as to differ from the same old demonic theme of Doom. Quake 1's theme is a lot like Doom but just with a different story. I'm glad that they replaced it with something fresh.