Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sephiroth

DONT GET XBOX LIVE PACKS!!!

what ever you do dont get the X-Box live packs you see at stores! they are a rippoff. i knew it was too good of a deal from microsoft, $50 for a year of X-Box live. so i bought one and got home, when i went to use it i found something fucking lame. please give us a credit card number!!! WTF i though you said this package was 1 year.

so u need a credit card to use it, some of us dont have credit cards nor plan to own one(personaly me) also it says some junk about extra charges for premium packs( so i am sure all the content downloads fall under that shit) this sucks because i payed $50 for something i cant use. so if you were thiking about getting one of those packs, DONT. I tried to return it but they said i cant because i had opened it. Billgates can eat my shit for all i care.

Blaming Bill Gates for Microsoft is good.

Blaming a blatantly subscription service for wanting a credit card number is even better.

microsoft can suck my ass. if i ever saw bill gates i would beat the shit out of him with a bat.

also content downloads do cost money!! and games can add additionla charges to the bill. more reason to aviod that pack. I know it stinks like rotten meat, but hey this is america land of the rich assholes.

so lesson is. beating bill gates to death with a bat and putting his head on your car would make the world a better place

Sephiroth said:

microsoft can suck my ass. if i ever saw bill gates i would beat the shit out of him with a bat.

also content downloads do cost money!! and games can add additionla charges to the bill. more reason to aviod that pack. I know it stinks like rotten meat, but hey this is america land of the rich assholes.

so lesson is. beating bill gates to death with a bat and putting his head on your car would make the world a better place

You're an idiot.

X-Box emulator? Considering how difficult it is to make a good N64 emulator, hard to believe X-Box could be anything more than a black screen app. Then again, I wouldn't know.

By the way, I hope I misspelled X-Box. Wouldn't want to give them any unearned credit.

Considering that the X-Box in practice is a light-weight PC with a DirectX-like programming interface, it seems to me that emulating it would at least be easier than emulating a GCN or a PS2.

It seems to me that Microsoft would have the resources and willpower to make emulation difficult and frustrating.

AndrewB said:

It seems to me that Microsoft would have the resources and willpower to make emulation difficult and frustrating.

Looks like they did the same for this X-boox live that Seph is having techincal dificulties with. :P

AndrewB said:

I would guess that there are encryption mechanism involved that make it harder than just porting straight off.

Anyway, another thing, you blaming this on Bill Gates. All he did was found Microsoft, he probably had very little to do with the X-Box live shit. That's like me saying "Fucking Henry Ford, I should bash his skull in with a shovel" when my Ford truck breaks down on the side of the road.

BBG said:

Anyway, another thing, you blaming this on Bill Gates. All he did was found Microsoft, he probably had very little to do with the X-Box live shit. That's like me saying "Fucking Henry Ford, I should bash his skull in with a shovel" when my Ford truck breaks down on the side of the road.

Um. Henry Ford was an outspoken racist who hated the Jews and contributed a lot to the Nazis.

That still doesn't mean he's responsible for your truck breaking down :P

But he DOES deserve to have his head bashed in with a shovel.

Same thing i found out with Everquest. It says it comes with 1 free month, i go to setup my account and it says "please enter a valid credit card number or Everquest game card". I still have it sitting around. Pissed me off. Spent $40 for nothing.

stupid fucking credit card shit!!, I got that damn package from electronics boutique store or some shit and got home and it said enter a fuckin credit card number.......grrrrr I hate that shit . I'v had it sitting there in my room pissing me off for 2 and a half weeks now.

Maybe you should've informed yourself a little before spending $50. It's not like Microsoft is hiding the fact that subscription requires a credit card.

the_Danarchist said:

Um. Henry Ford was an outspoken racist who hated the Jews and contributed a lot to the Nazis.

Heheh. You know who else hated the Jews and actively supported the Nazis?

Hint: His son and grandson became president of the United States.

AndrewB said:

Heheh. You know who else hated the Jews and actively supported the Nazis?

Hint: His son and grandson became president of the United States.

Yeah, I know about that too.

Dest-X said:

Fords blow.

Im very fond of the old mustangs thank you very much.