Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
cyberdemon666JV

New Pictures (Good Copies)

Heres a picture of what i think Doom 2 looked like when the demons first arrived, post any thoughts, keep in mind that since im posting on geocities.. the image was shrunk abit and some detail was lost..

DOOM 2 :

http://www.geocities.com/your_worst_nightmare17/DOOM2.html?1053513161820

DOOM 2 from my webpage :

http://groups.msn.com/jessevaillancourtartgalleries/modern.msnw?action=ShowPhoto&PhotoID=41

I think when the demons really first first arrived the military wouldnt have been deployed and ready, so it would me more like panicing civilians, crashing airliners, destroyed cars ect, but cool pic anyway XD *Is actually writing a sort-of-fanfic about the intial arrival of the demons in britain..*

I got the privilege of seeing this as a WIP and even uncoloured it kicked ass, but now, it looks even better! Great work :)

deathbringer said:

I think when the demons really first first arrived the military wouldnt have been deployed and ready, so it would me more like panicing civilians, crashing airliners, destroyed cars ect, but cool pic anyway XD *Is actually writing a sort-of-fanfic about the intial arrival of the demons in britain..*

But it does look like the demons had plenty of time to wreck the countryside before the armed forces interfered.

Is that black blot supposed to be a hole in the sky, BTW?

The black blot thing certinaly looks like a gateway or something wghere the demons come from, or perhaps the beginnings of the flame barrier...

I'm probably going to be away for a couple of days due to the power source on my comp dying... and i almost fried my motherboard so thats a real kick in the junk. BUT im getting it fixed like...now (im typing this from school) but when i get my pc back ill have plenty more art on the way

alright.. im back on my feet, n ready to do some art.. i dunno y my threads havent been added to the fanart index yet.. but whatever. give me some feedback on ideas

The section's not being updated anymore. Please don't bump threads that are so old ever again. Thanks. Just make a new post... possibly pertaining to art.. maybe even having art in it.