Epyo

Wheeeeee roller coasters

Ever rode a roller coaster?  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Ever rode a roller coaster?

• Yup.
    • Nah (why not?)
    • What?

Ok, so heh ever been on any roller coasters? I went to Cedar Point yesterday (an amusement park, you foreigners) with school for physics stuff, and almost went on that new dragster ride that's painfully high and terribly fast. Yeah, but it rained when I was in line, so they closed it.

When was the last time you went on a coaster?

Oh yeah and 1111 posts!!!!1111

EDIT: and 3.33 posts per day!!!111

The only REAL roller coasters I've ever been on were at Disneyland and Silverwood. Silverwood...home of the world's fastest wooden roller coaster. And they were'nt lying, that thing was one hell of a ride. Actualy, if you love roller coasters, Silverwood is the place to go. Thats pretty much all they have. They even have a couple aquatic ones. Too bad its in the backwoods of Idaho.

only once, this eel-themed one at Sea World last year. it was pretty fun, id do it again.

Fredrik said:

Rollercoasted many times. It's fun :)

I might go here this summer.

holy crap.

Certainly have - whenever I get the chance (which isn't too often nowadays). Blackpool Pleasure Beach has some nice ones, and the risk of death isn't too great, statistically speaking. :)

The Boomerang at the Aalborg Tivoli was fun too, though not a traditional rollercoaster.

Useful site here.

Never been on one. Never been allowed to. And because of this, I really don't have a desire to now. Tea cups is the closest I've come to a roller coaster. Or that log ride they had at Elitches. When it was still Elitches here in Denver.

Those things scare the fuck out of me. I have to be in control of scary stuff, like a 100mph car. That's fine, those things aren't. I need my control damnit.

...hands pritch an old Atart 2600 joystick for the next time he goes on a roller coaster...

Here, pretend you're steering the thing.

this is probably the most intense roller coaster I've been on, though its not really a roller coaster as such.

EDIT: heh

It seems fitting that you talk about roller coasters. I just went to Kennywood today for my shop trip. (PA) Gee, I wonder if anyone knows who I am? :P

the_Danarchist said:

WTF is a wild mouse?

Idewild has The Wild Mouse, but it's weak.