Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
ChaosOverlord

Invisible Bridge Thing

Is it possible to make multi layered invisible bridge things?

something like this..

A B A B
(A&B)
|-|-|-|-|
|-|-|-|-|
|-|-|-|-|
|-|-|-|-|

The sectors labeled A are the lower invisible bridge thing sectors, and the sectors labeled B will cross over the A sector between the two B sectors, creating the upper level for the invisible bridge thing... hmm.. this is pretty confusing.. any ideas, probably be best just to try it myself... hehe...

Do you mean a 4-way bridge? I've created one with just inviso platforms. Wait 'till Beta 3 of Underworld comes out. Then you can see what I did. Otherwise, I have no clue what you are talking about right now.

You could also try looking at HR2 Map14 (if I remember correctly). It has a 4-way bridge as well, but my method gives no errors!

actually i'm talking about a bridge using the invisible bridge thing, with another bridge above it, that also uses the invisible bridge thing, to create a multi-storied bridge in effect...

actually i'm talking about a bridge using the invisible bridge thing, with another bridge above it, that also uses the invisible bridge thing, to create a multi-storied bridge in effect...

You should be able to, just use different Z heights.