Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
AndrewB

Political Position Test

pritch said:

You know it's true, give it up.

Politically, I'd describe myself as a fucking bastard. I want to rule the world myself, play fps games all day and shaft beautiful women whilst eating pizza. I then want to rape anyone who's ever pissed me off with a 34 inch rusty nail until they slowly die of either blood loss or septacemia.

So yeah, right-conservative too.

*Ed bows.

i wish this politicalcompass had an option right down the middle, or "do not particularly care" or "depends on the situation". i'm already stuck and i'm still on the first question.

and questions like 'Controlling inflation is more important than controlling unemployment.' are impossible for me to answer since both are equally important. i can say "disagree" but i assume that will mean a vote for 'Controlling unemployment is more important than controlling inflation.' lame

EDIT: my score:
Economic Left/Right: 5.12
Authoritarian/Libertarian: -2.97

well, at least it managed to properly identify me as libertarian on "the right". heh, and for some reason no world leaders classify as that. nice to see i'm on the opposite side of the spectrum from saddam hussein though :P

The first one said I was apocalyptic sabotour of society and the second said I was 0/40 authoritarian.

Really, they said liberal democrat and 80/40 left-liberal. Of course some of the choices of answers were pretty crappy.

AndrewB said:

Liberal Democrats are superior to all.

Wheeee for trolling!
Being AndrewB does not prevent you from troubles. Just so you know.

The Merovingian said:

Wheeee for trolling!
Being AndrewB does not prevent you from troubles. Just so you know.

Hmm... I deduce that you're Julian.

And WT_, trolling my elbow. Just compare that to the X "owns you all" and "Y makes Z take it in the ___" that we see on a regular basis, all of which are fair to say, half-serious.

I think that you are being a tad inconsistent.

sargebaldy said:

and questions like 'Controlling inflation is more important than controlling unemployment.' are impossible for me to answer since both are equally important.

A relevant quote:

"Inflation is the mother and father of unemployment" - Margaret Thatcher

(or something like that, and it might have been some other member of the Thatcher government)

[edit]Er, and they might have been quoting someone else, come to think of it.[/edit]

AndrewB said:

Liberal Democrats are superior to all.

See folks? This is how you end up a Loser.

http://people-press.org/fit/ said:
Your answers indicate that you are in the Liberal Democrat category.

Staunch Conservative, but I really don't think that properly portrays my political standing. When reading over the definitions of the many terms, I think I'd be more of a Moderate Republican. Also, that test was geared more towards adult society, rather than a 17 year-old.

Your political compass:
Economic Left/Right: -6.75
Authoritarian/Libertarian: -7.38

Teh anarchy!

The Merovingian said:
I warned you.

well... we all knew it was going to happen (except for AndrewB himself), but I whanted him to be around for doom 3 release. I donno. It just won't be the same without his moaning.