Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Fezz

Doom Wad my uncle made...

My Uncle made a nice DooM level. Problem is I haven't had much lucking finding people to host it to get it out there. So far, the only people that have played it are doom geeks in the family and he just wants to see what others think of it.

Anybody know of any sites I can email so as to try and get it out there for him? He also wanted me to find out if anybody know how to purchase the registered version of DCK. He told me he'd buy it but he couldn't find out where (like most doom stuff, the links are old & broke!) Thanks.

I have been looking for a registed copy of DCK for the longest time, but it's been so long, I'm not sure it even exists anymore.

Fezz said:

My Uncle made a nice DooM level. Problem is I haven't had much lucking finding people to host it to get it out there. So far, the only people that have played it are doom geeks in the family and he just wants to see what others think of it.

Read the newstuff section of the FAQ for details of how to upload to the DooM archives (it'll even get reviewed here as well).

As for the editor, try WadAuthor or DeePsea.

boris said:

Don't ask for warez.

he didn't.

Ultimate DooMer said:

I think he did originally, as Boris edited the post afterwards.

Exactly.

Registered version of DCK isn't warez, i had it emailed to me when i emailed the Worldcraft asking for it.

Anyone have the registered version of DCK? Afterglow? I've lost it :)

Thanks for all the replys. Though I don't exactly believe I was asking for warez, especially for a project that has been dropped and is no longer supported....and for the fact that I said my uncle was willing to purchase it, if there were such a place anymore.

Gemini: if you get a product you are supposed to buy for free, it is warez. That somebody mailed the registered copy to you does not make it legal.

Fezz: that's why I only removed the part where you asked for warez.