Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
DooMBoy

confrontation

DooMGuy: Yeah? Think you're somethin' else, don'tcha? I could kick your a$$ any day of the week, and twice on a Saturday! Besides, that little crossbow's not gonna hurt me! I have Blue Armor on!
HereticGuy: Yeah, well screw you buddy, I've got the Silver Shield, and that's stronger than your dumb old Blue Armor. My crossbow would send about 3 Arrows right through you, Armor or not. I'll kick your a$$ right here and now!
DG: Bring it on, then, you gold-plated idiot!
HG: Platinum-plated fool! My magic will crush you any day!
DG: Bah! Technology is stronger than magic!
HG: What's so great about living on Mars?!
DG: (thinks)....well, uh,.....hmmmm. Uh, yeah I know! We have Plasma Rifles and electricity and....stuff! What's so good about living in the past, in a different world?!
HG: (thinks) ...Um....We...uh,..have magic and you guys don't!
DG: That's it?!?! HAH!! Bring it on, chump!
HG: Say your prayers, you armor-plated nimrod, for I will destroy you!
/DooMGuy and HereticGuy go at it.........and---------stands victorious.
Now, the purpose of this post is this: name who you think won the great battle between technology and magic. I'll keep my opinions to myself....

Shhhh...take that Flynn Taggart out of that post before you start a forum uproar, and don't put it back in.

A STUPID name. A silly name. A foolish name. An imbecilic name. A name showing a want of intelligence. A name from a mind full of clouded perception. A name created by somebody suffering of poverty of intellect.

A weak-minded, feeble-minded, dull minded, shallow minded, lack-brained, rattle-brained, half witted, lean witted, short witted, dull witted, blund-witted, shallow-pated, clod-pated, addle-pated, dim-sighted, short-sighted, thick-skulled name.

A shallow, borne, weak, wanting, soft, sappy, spoony, dull-as-a-beetle, insulse, obtuse, blunt, stolid, doltish, asinine, inapt, prosaic, hebetudinous name!

IT JUST SUCKS, DAMMIT

*90% of the above post is copyright 2001 Roget's Thesaurus.*

Ah! I knew it! You shouldn't of put that in your post CacodemonLeader! You've started an uproar! Lut has showed his vocabulary to be immense when it comes to dealing with foolish names!!
Oh, the insanity!

The heretic guy. Magic beats technology. Magic crossbows beat shotguns, magic blasts from a dragonclaw beat a chaingun, and so on. Plus, he has those nifty tomes of power and the wings of wrath.

And the Morph Ovums! Corvus doesn't need anything besides his feet with one of those.

Nothing stays in front of the Doomguy's Wooden rocket launcher....