Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
nxn

Talking to Strangers

Have your parents told you not to talk to strangers as a kid?  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Have your parents told you not to talk to strangers as a kid?

• Yes, my mom told me
    • Yes, my dad told me
    • Both of them told me
    • Neither of them told me

I'm honestly not trying to anoy you, I'm just trying to do someone a favor by asking this. Has one of your parents told you not to talk to strangers as a kid?

I've heard things about taking candy and other stuff, also I remember occasionally not being able to answer the phone, but I don't think I ever directly heard that phrase.

Well, not sure WHO told me. But I was being told not to take candy and stuff. Once there was a car in my neighbourhood with some guy in it, he started writing stuff down whenever a kid came by. My neighbours threatened to call the police and then he left.

Mom and Dad never said it directly to me, heard it a lot on the TV though.

Me and my friends have driven around in the car before driving up beside kids 10 or so years old, and saying in an evil voice "hey little boy (or girl), WANT SOME CANDY? JUST GET IN THE CAR!!!!" and they run away screaming. Ah good times

Alientank said:

Me and my friends have driven around in the car before driving up beside kids 10 or so years old, and saying in an evil voice "hey little boy (or girl), WANT SOME CANDY? JUST GET IN THE CAR!!!!" and they run away screaming. Ah good times

...Ah, that isn't really funny...

Alientank said:

......It Was You!!!!!!

wow, tormenting little children. pretty high and mighty of you there alientank

dumbshit

Alientank said:

That's probably illegal, just so you know.

Anyway, my partents always said to me:
"Never put salt in your eye...
...put salt in your eye...
...put salt in your eye."
Hmm...

YARGH! IT BURNS!!!

the_Danarchist said:

That's probably illegal, just so you know.

Anyway, my partents always said to me:
"Never put salt in your eye...
...put salt in your eye."
Hmm...

YARGH! IT BURNS!!!

...As a Child at about 4 years of age or so I was told to never say the word "Duh" OMG I BRWEAK THE TRULES!
Heh, anywho, I dunno why I wasn't allowed to, but my mommy got mad at me for saying it. :D
Even now, she gets mad if we say, Hate, or Shutup or anything more harsh. :D

Heh, interesting topic. Why do you ask? Anyways yeah my mum told me endless times but I never really walked many places on my own until I was old enough to know better anyway.

Your mom told me not to talk to strangers... So I shagged her instead. :P

Once my friends and I were driving around with the windows down, and we got to a stop sign where two 7 year-old boys on bikes were standing. One of them looked at us, and said (in the 'most adorable'-type voice) "Hiii". My friend looked back towards the front of the car with no expression and clicked the button to roll up the window. Good times.

insertwackynamehere# said:

The stranger, or your mom?

Your mom.