Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Manc

What makes a bad TC?

Epyo said:

Heh, where IS LizardCommando these days anyway?

AHA! I knew someone would bring my name up! :p The mod (pokestein) was funny when I started making it, but since the whole anti-pokemon craze died down, there was no need to continue it. So there, that's the story of why you can't get pokestein!

.....Hey wait a second! Was that comment implying that I make bad TCs?!? Ok, so my first one was shitty, but that's why I got rid of it. My other TC/Mod (LizardWar) isn't so bad, is it?

Lizardcommando said:

.....Hey wait a second! Was that comment implying that I make bad TCs?!? Ok, so my first one was shitty, but that's why I got rid of it. My other TC/Mod (LizardWar) isn't so bad, is it?

I thought [shitty] was intentional. :P :)

Naw I was just pointing out that you made a sort of poke-ish wad.

What would make a shitty wad? Tracy Beaker doom2.

Actually i'd find it great fun to shoot the actor for tracy beaker in doom2. DIE YOU EVIL BITCH!

Postal 2 doom, where you get to shoot stereotyped black/gay/asian/poor people who all look identical just with different clothes, using poorly-made weapons that look like theyre hovering next to the players hand rather than being held..er..wait XD

Doom london 2666-Loads of dumb 'city' levels which are really just huge mazes with sky ceilings and windows on the sides, packed with tons of former humans and ss nazis and the odd baron/knight..at least that was my first TC i started on after i'd made two equally bad single levels XD, it was never finished, luckily

Linguica said:

I think WombDoom, where you play an unborn fetus fighting off placental infections and rusty coathangers, would be fairly awful.

YOU ARE A GENIUS!!! BRILLIANT!!!
*clicks Report to Mod* *

* Not true.

Epyo said:

Heh, where IS LizardCommando these days anyway?

Okay here's an idea -- how about a ZDooM PC where you star as a Mancubus on a ship trying to kill the devil and then...

Alright, serious now, how about another ZdooM wad where you get to play the classic game of SNAKE! HAHHAHAH that's been done too.

Okay, how about pac-man, that'd be cool right? Yeah...

I've heard mention of a tetris wad, now a SNAKE wad, can someone tell me where these sorts of wads are at? I mean, do you actually play tetris in doom? I IS TEH CONFUSEDED!11

Anybody remember my Gone With The Wind TC idea way back when? Somebody deleted the thread... no, not Helled, DELETED.

Mancubus II said:

a SNAKE wad

Never heard of tetris, but snake is in the archives.

Shaviro said:

What makes a bad TC?

Lack of creativity.
Ripping off other games or mods.

Good thing i'm putting in the extra effort to make MD more original.

1. Replacing things for the sake of replacing them.
2. No story (see design document)
3. No design document
4. Scope Creep

Ubik said:

No way, this would be worse.

Best mod ever. Second only to the highly anticipated Secretary DooM.

Shaviro said:

What makes a bad TC?

Lack of creativity.
Ripping off other games or mods.

what kind of jackass would DO a thing like that? ;)

how about burgertime doom ?

that would be pretty lame, where you kill the hotdogs and other enemies while compiling hamburgers

Heh, well it'll be better than the original version, which was called anarchy doom and the wierd involved aliens and a sexy woman who was also a hacker (yeah, what are the chances of that in real life?, oh well i was only dreaming XD), oh and a girl getting sent to a 'correction camp' (childrens home) by her parents cause she..i dunno, i never thoiught of any decent reason XD

MS Paint Doom!

Like freedoom, only everything is done in mspaint! so the game looks crappy!

then have all the maps like mock2 or something.

Bad TC, Bad idea.