Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
pritch

Matrixy Poll (BEWARE OF SPOILERS)

Who is the coolest Matrix character?  

50 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the coolest Matrix character?

• Neo
    • Trinity
    • Morpheus
    • Agent Smith
    • Tank
    • The Twins
    • The Oracle
    • The Architect
    • Niobie
    • Dozer
    • The other Agents (Brown, Jones etc.)
    • The Merovingian
    • The Key Maker
    • Someone else (Specify)

the_Danarchist said:

Agreed. I think I've accidently read/heard enough about this movie that I know the entire thing beginning to end. Bastards. Oh well, saves me $8.

Heh, I'm not going to see it until after my exams are finished in two weeks from now. I'm trying to avoid seeing the spoilers but at this rate I'm going to know the entire plot by the time I go to see it, I think.

personally, i thought the bad acting perfectly complimented the horrendous dialogue. so i'd say the casting was spot-on. and i always knew the savior of humanity would be the same guy who gave death a melvin.

fraggle said:

I'm trying to avoid seeing the spoilers but at this rate I'm going to know the entire plot by the time I go to see it, I think.

Then what are you doing in this thread?
I succesfully avoided all threads that had "Matrix" in the title for two very long weeks. It was hard to keep my curiousity in control, but it paid off when I finally saw the movie.

I had to catch up a lot afterwards, though.

Lüt said:

Which I suppose could be expected here, the Matrix is one of the most horribly mis-cast movies to date.

[sarcasm]Heh, you must be a Will Smith fan.[/sarcasm]

the_Danarchist said:

I kept expecting him to stand up during the Council at one point and say to somone, "what is the use of arguing about the fate of the One Ring...when you cannot speak."

ROFL...hahahaha.

Anyways, my vote goes to the architect. His dialogues were intriguing and his confidence was chilling.

Woah...500 posts...
0_o I post a lot here...

The Twins.

Nice concept and design.

Then Agent Smith.

You think he's bad in The Matrix? Try Priscilla Queen Of The Desert. He's literally gay in that :P

Arno said:

This is the first time I see an admin attempting to start a flamewar.

Not intentionally, but I stand by that statement. As an exception, Lawrence Fishburne was perfect for his role.

the_Danarchist said:

So they just cast a bunch of cool looking people who can't act. Worked out rather nicely.

OK, well if that was the intent, then they certaintly succeeded.

Again, I'm only talking about the first movie, I haven't seen reloaded yet.

Re-Klaw said:

Smith!!! well he isn't an agent anymore and his new sunnies are the best check this site out

http://www.korol.biz/matrix/index.php?c_id=noref

You are very powerful. I spent ages googling for a place that sold matrix specs other than Warner Bros.com yesterday and you are there first.

However I refuse to pay shipping and wait a month heh. Find me a British site and I'll be eternally grateful :)

sorry pritch, this one alone took me for ages to find, and i'm still looking for one in Australia.

Unless it's written somewhere and specific to the movie, I've always heard the spelling as "Naobi." I'm probably wrong because I've never seen it written down when referring to the Matrix, but that's how I've seen it everywhere else.

Anyway, the twins were cool, but Neo is cool, and Morpheus is cool, and Smith is cool. Yeah.

Zoost said:

Don't bother, it sucks bigtime!

For a good review, see this http://maddox.xmission.com/matrix2.html

ROFL. That guy, in general, is the funniest.

Anyways it's not that bad a movie. I'd say it's like Doom2 and Doom heh. With any luck the third will be better. Anyway, we were never going to get that tasty 'what is the matrix' stuff again were we?

REKlaw: heh I gave up, drove to the mall and bought some "Smithesque" shades for a mere £10. They're more like his ones from Matrix 1 which I preferred to his new hexagonal angular ones (which are a product of his malfunctioning malignant programming btw :)

Agent Smith is cool cuz he's just like i'm calm and quiet and yet he can beat the crap out of you.

Nanami said:

Unless it's written somewhere and specific to the movie, I've always heard the spelling as "Naobi." I'm probably wrong because I've never seen it written down when referring to the Matrix, but that's how I've seen it everywhere else.

"Oh Naomi, Naomi, there is so much that you can show me. There is not enough time, to do the whole shebang..."

Thats just the first thing that came to my head when I read that name on the poll. Dunno why.

the who Architect bit reminded me of the ending of Metal Gear solid 2... I am problby the only persion who liked it (the MGS2 ending).but oh well.

Smith was groovie to.

Nanami, it's "Niobe", according to most journalism stuff for Enter The Matrix (Where Niobe's a main character)

Anyway, three-way tie between Smith, Twins and Cournel Sanders... um, I mean, The Archetect.

Trasher][ said:
Nanami, it's "Niobe", according to most journalism stuff for Enter The Matrix (Where Niobe's a main character)

Heh, why people insist on spelling things oddly I may never know.

I'm going to have a kid and name him Xaac!