1. 1. postal poll

• nukeing marching bands
    • killing osama and other taliban
    • pissing on things
    • cat silencers
    • health pipes and oddities
    • killing protestors
    • just plain killing
    • head soccer (not just in blood anymore!)
    • shovle decapitations, fallowed be head soccer
    • killing gary coleman

i have fallen in love with a new stress release game, postal 2. great graphics and sick plot. pure fun to play. have not seen a game this fun sense duke3d, blood and shadow warrior. though it cant top doom on my play list, nothing can(only metriod comes close)

so i u have played it what is ur favorite part, or if u have not played it what is the coolest sounding part.

heh I dled the demo and had fun playing it (most fun I had was playing severed head fetch with my dog) but it seemed like the sort of thing that would wear thin after a while but wtf do I know I sit around for hours running from the cops in vice city for fun and profit heh

I played the demo and kicking people's heads in front of a dog is the most fun part. The dog actually grabs the head with it's mouth and brings it back to you. Hilarious. Seeing dogs piss on dead bodies is fun too.

Putting it into slow motion and kicking bodies 50ft in the air was good, I like pissing on people to make them throw up and then setting them on fire. Watching everyone laugh at the gimp. Pissing on the dog when you had given it a biscuit and watching it lick up your piss. Playing football with a burning severed head, kicking it into people and setting them on fire too. Blowing someone's head off while they are puking and watching it spurt out of their stump.

Ahh, what an awesome demo. I really need to buy the full game for that.

ToXiCFLUFF said:

Putting it into slow motion and kicking bodies 50ft in the air was good, I like pissing on people to make them throw up and then setting them on fire. Watching everyone laugh at the gimp. Pissing on the dog when you had given it a biscuit and watching it lick up your piss. Playing football with a burning severed head, kicking it into people and setting them on fire too. Blowing someone's head off while they are puking and watching it spurt out of their stump.

Ahh, what an awesome demo. I really need to buy the full game for that.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA....HAHA...HA...

You are sick! (No joke)

You know what else is fun? Suicide bombing. Spill all the gasoline you have on the same spot, somewhere where lot's of people walk by of course. Make it a nice big puddle. After you're done just blow yourself up with a grenade. All the gasoline will catch fire, making it an awesome display of deadly fireworks.

Funny how killing protesters is by far and away the most popular choice in this poll. :)

With games like this available for the game playing public, no wonder the world is going down the tubes.

DooMBoy said:

With games like this available for the game playing public, no wonder the world is going down the tubes.

yeah that freedom of speech is a bitch

burn a tree save a book! i mean... the other. yea the protesters are funny. i like setting a moltovo cocktail on the ground in front of a marching band, or makeing a large puddle of gas and tossing in a gernade. that way when the marching band steps on it, boom, a million flamming bodies. the smoked cat nip mode is cool. the whole rednecks and gimp suite are funny as hell. really this game is more like a much better animated version of southpark.

its a hard game to get ahold of, the demo has so little too. also for those of u with older system this game will run. as long as u have at least a 800Mhz, 256MB ram and a geforce 2 card( or radeon 7500/8500)

Am I the only person whose plays violent games NOT to help suppress the urge to kill every one I see?

I like being a hero dammit.

Oh well. It sounds hilarious, but I doubt it will be released here.

I warezed it and frankly, after a few days, it got so boring and dull I haven't touched it in a long time.

Ct_red_pants said:

Am I the only person whose plays violent games NOT to help suppress the urge to kill every one I see?

I like being a hero dammit.

Word. If I want to be a villain, it better be some world-dominating megalomaniac, and I can act that out well enough in Civ 3. :D

the anthrax infected cow head is funny. also escapeing from jail, with god mode, is fun. drop a few gernades and boomgoes the 50 so cops behind u

people who say modern games cant have a ton of enemies in ront of u have not seen the combat in this game. in the police station i had almost all the cops from that map right infront of me(over 20) with flames and explosions. this had no slowdown at all!! I am useing a geforce2 for this too. just imagine a new card

best way to deal with people ? Tazer them into submission then whap them silly with the nightstick. Finishing move has gotta be setting them on fire.

BBG said:

I warezed it and frankly, after a few days, it got so boring and dull I haven't touched it in a long time.

WAREZ MONKEY!

I really like postal 2, having now bought it. I appreciate absolute disregard for political correctness, I hate the amount of sanitisation in this respect on TV and in games. The chores are good too, like going to piss on your dad's grave, and confess your sins at the church. Getting molested by rednecks and stuck in a gimp suit resulted in my biggest killing spree. Everywhere you go, people laugh and point - and you generally expect to be taken a little more seriously when carrying around a huge arsenal of weapons, so there was a lot of deaths on Wednsday.

You should get the Severance mod, decapitating a vicar with a pair of flying scissors can be pretty gratifying (if you've had my childhood anyway).