Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
DOOM Anomaly

Nerdicle Wars

Hiya.
Well I was just sitting down to a nice game of Chess when I figured, Hey lets make a thread!
Heh, anyways, just recently, I was assigned a Master, and I was assigned as his Nerd, and I am put against other 'nerds' that have masters. But I didn't like my master so I got a new one. :D So bascially I go home and crack open a puzzle and play chess cause at school I have to battle the other 'nerds' at a game of chess. It's quite intense cause we train day after day and battle durring school, my Master even burnt the Rocky music onto a CD and plays it while I train. :D Its quite the intense. :D Go Team-Stace! :D
Anywho, is there anyone else who has ever been like given a owner or whatnot and sent into battles and such? Or am I just alone and wasting time posting this?
Well, I'm off for a nice round of Battle Chess, ta-ta. :D

I was always really hyper (literally bouncing-off-the-walls type) when I first got into highschool, so kids would find ways to get me to attack people they didn't like. I knew this other kid that was just as bad, in fact he'd bark at people he didn't like while his friends pulled him back, but fortunately (for everybody else) we never faced off. I guess you could say I had "masters" in that people were like "dudzik... KILL!" and I'd gladly oblige, although I usually turned on them afterward so I never had a permanent "master" :D

Lüt said:

I was always really hyper (literally bouncing-off-the-walls type) when I first got into highschool, so kids would find ways to get me to attack people they didn't like. I knew this other kid that was just as bad, in fact he'd bark at people he didn't like while his friends pulled him back, but fortunately (for everybody else) we never faced off. I guess you could say I had "masters" in that people were like "dudzik... KILL!" and I'd gladly oblige, although I usually turned on them afterward so I never had a permanent "master" :D

hehe, I know someone who was tied down so they nawed off the ropes and started scratching and hissing and biting, "The Rabid Squirrel" he was called. I myself am just a prank monkey or someones lanky for entertainment. :D People ask or tell me to do something, I most likely do it. :D