Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
dsm

Lame comic ahoy!

Ok, BBG and I have cooked together a new comic, though I'm afraid that it's not very funny. BBG said that he made it to "be amusing", though I didn't find the base comic very entertaining at all (maybe a little since I'm in it).

So we're just posting this as a sort of artwork display - at least I got some practice in doing pixel art comics.

Anyways, for the curious:

http://bbg.ath.cx/COMIX/drunkmod.gif

Basically, this was also created to break our regular monotomy (sp?) of having just fish and very few props

BBG said:

Don't you guys read posts? It was made to be an art display, not funny.

dsm said:

BBG said that he made it to "be amusing"

Whaaa!!! Fishies rule da place!

The part with Alpha lovers is cool!!! But I guess Mac is not bitching and pissing enough :)

I never suspected dsm to be so found of alcoholic beverages . . .

Hmm. Learn somethin' new everyday. *snickers* :)

The expressions on the fish're what do it fer me, I see now; little smiling, happy fishies! That's what makes the comic so funny . . . Hee. :-D

That, or my sense of humor is quite juvenile; it could be either one I suppose. 0_0

dsm said:

though I didn't find the base comic very entertaining at all (maybe a little since I'm in it).

I dunno. IMO it seems to portray an positive aspect about you. :-P

BlueSonnet said:

I dunno. IMO it seems to portray an positive aspect about you.

Oh I dunno about that - beating someone to a bloody pulp for "wanting to fuck with me" and getting pissed off at someone using a "digital bat" on me isn't what I'd classify as 'positive qualities'. (Silverwyvern can thank her lucky stars for that stupid newb coming by just then so that I got my attention diverted elsewhere :-P)

It rather suggests that I'm an ill-tempered prat who can't take a joke :-P
Oh and it's a quite truthful picture of my personality, though maybe a bit exaggerated.

Shaviro said:

Cool art!
Why am I not a cartoon character?

Ask BBG about that.

out of topic...

2 Shaviro and all community: I can see The Good (Shaviro) and The Bad (pritch) - who is the third guy, The Angry?

dsm said:

Oh I dunno about that - beating someone to a bloody pulp for "wanting to fuck with me" and getting pissed off at someone using a "digital bat" on me isn't what I'd classify as 'positive qualities'. (Silverwyvern can thank her lucky stars for that stupid newb coming by just then so that I got my attention diverted elsewhere :-P)

It rather suggests that I'm an ill-tempered prat who can't take a joke :-P
Oh and it's a quite truthful picture of my personality, though maybe a bit exaggerated.

Just kidding. Consider myself corrected. :)