Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Doom-Child

I suppose I'm setting myself up for disaster

I don't suppose I actually expect an answer here, but will someone please FOR GOD'S SAKE tell me what this "Fnord" thing is about? I must have missed the post...

Damn this government job...

DC

Guest ZZ_TOPPER_X

I think there was a Monty Python sketch about fnords or something... heh heh. Monty Python. Ever heard of the 'Lumberjack Song'?

"Fnord" thing is pretty much about nothing

EAT MY FUCK

Goddamnit this Fnord this is as annoying as a drunk Mormon. Fnord means nothing. It's a wildcard word, only used by FUCKING IDIOTS who like to get on my nerves.

Fnord.

Who do Voodoo? We do. Fuck you. Godammit.

Speaking of which, pred.de is starting to peeve me as well.

Guest ZZ_TOPPER_X

"Oh, I'm a lumberjack an' I'm ok! I sleep all night an' I whack all day!" (That ain't the funny part.)

Guest ZZ_TOPPER_X

OHHHHHHH. I'm SOOOOO sorry. I didn't know it was yours. How do you upload yer own anyway? And what's a decent DOOM multiplayer server?!

How do you upload yer own anyway?

Just mail Ling your pic. Read all about avatars first. You can read about it.... Errrrhhh, somewhere on doomworld. When your pic has the right sizes mail it to Linguica. I believe his email-address was something like : linguica@doomworld.com (Not sure).

And what's a decent DOOM multiplayer server?!

As for decent Doom-MP-servers. Don't know. Ask Ebola, deadnail, Maonth, etc...

I don't suppose I actually expect an answer here, but will someone please FOR GOD'S SAKE tell me what this "Fnord" thing is about? I must have missed the post...

Damn this government job...

DC

do i recall a post in post hell about comparing my intelligence to a alicebot, and something about "vocabulary"?
HAHAHA

Fnord. bitch

ps. if you knew what Fnord. meant you could probably understand what i said, but i most likely doubt it

How much time did you spent digging that out, Lüt ?

Easy, there's just one post made by him here today, I guess 39 hours...

I'm afraid I could resist no longer...

I suppose I'm setting myself up for disaster

SOMEBODY SET UP US THE BOMB!

Sorry. you can kill me now.

How much time did you spent digging that out, Lüt ?

It was the first thing that came up on a search.

Check out The Illuminatus Trilogy by Robert Shea and Robert Anton Wilson. It will answer all of your questions.....

...and this is what I was actually searching for. There was a page that went into this (the real) meaning of the word. I was looking for it since nobody is ever going to read that whole damn trilogy to find out what one stupid word means.

So basically, you're all saying that it means nothing at all. And that diluted is a jackass.

Well, ok. No one actually SAID that diluted was a jackass per se, but I don't think too many people would contradict me.

DC

So basically, you're all saying that it means nothing at all.

No. I found what I was looking for earlier. Go to Everything2 and search for "Fnord". The full story will come up under the first result.

So basically, you're all saying that it means nothing at all.

No. I found what I was looking for earlier. Go to Everything2 and search for "Fnord". The full story will come up under the first result.

heh

and anyways, who are you to say that im a jackass, when no one really gives a fuck? so why dont you just shut up and move on?

heh

and anyways, who are you to say that im a jackass, when no one really gives a fuck? so why dont you just shut up and move on?

Sorry. I'm prejudiced against idiots. I just can't seem to let it go.

DC

heh

Sorry. I'm prejudiced against idiots. I just can't seem to let it go.

DC

you would know nothing about my intelligence, whatsoever. although i could call YOU a idiot for not using what pitifull excuse for a brain you have, to think to open a fucking dictionary to look up the word, or nonetheless dictionary.com. but nope, never thought of that huh

Doom-Child: You grabbing my fnord?
Dark Fox: Yep that bout all u have.. (If you don't get it u seriously suck)

I vote for the use of the word "F****" means instant banning. Who's with me?

This is not a democracy. It is a neo-Soviet Commissarat and Linguica is just a puppet head for the Inner Party hardliners Zaldron, Lut, Zeratul, and DooMBoy.

This is not a democracy. It is a neo-Soviet Commissarat and Linguica is just a puppet head for the Inner Party hardliners Zaldron, Lut, Zeratul, and DooMBoy.

DoomBoy?

DoomBoy?

...and Zeratul?