Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
kain

well its seems is am in europe, again.

well well well. i love it here.but i have to be on a damn internet cafe, and the cents go up by trhe seccond and its really the only way i can get on the internet. o well. i dont have tv or internet but i still get around. there is just soo many things to do here. oneday,m i will tour all of europe, and maybee i could hang with some of you fellow doomers here in euorpe. i would like a ride in your mercedes pritch. o well. i couldnt believe i saw a first gen lancer. wow. i was like HLY SHIT COOL!!! blah blah blah.

its weird how people keep asking me what bush is doing now. is it me or is he a retard? the whole world accept the us seems to think so.

o well, internet sux here and its ok fast, its like a dual isdn but thats about it. o well. i guess ill be talking to you gus allot more come august 5th.

maybee i will get a hot chick over here, since there seems to be an abundance of them here.

Oh comon guys, let's talk about Europe.
It's not like anyone here reads eachother's blogs anyway.

Disorder said:

Oh comon guys, let's talk about Europe.
It's not like anyone here reads eachother's blogs anyway.

heh, no. Europe....europe.... the European Union is lame.

Disorder said:

It's not like anyone here reads each other's blogs anyway.

Are you sure about that? I sometimes read other people's blogs.

DooMBoy said:

Are you sure about that? I sometimes read other people's blogs.

I don't.

Shaviro said:

heh, no. Europe....europe.... the European Union is lame.

I'm partially positive to the European Union, especially its ability to distribute resources. Sweden, for example, pays more than it gets back while countries such as Poland get more than they pay. The trade union and (collaboration in general) is neat too. But stuff like the EUCD make up for all that's positive.

Neither do I too as well also.

Lord FlatHead said:

Where in Europe ?

I'm guessing it's where they filmed Viva Variety.

DooMBoy said:

Heh

Quit making all these Heh posts already. You should know better.

Anyways, hope you're enjoying Larisa Kain.

This is so stupid. Europe is like 40 countries, it would help a little if someone was more specific.

Not that it would save this thread, of course.

heh
i am in greece.

sheesh.

http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=www.taffspeed.co.uk/graphs/magic2.gif&imgrefurl=http://www.taffspeed.co.uk/technic/magic.htm&h=349&w=416&prev=/images%3Fq%3DSuzuki%2Bstreet%2Bmagic%26svnum%3D10%26hl%3Den%26lr%3D%26ie%3DUTF-8%26oe%3DUTF-8

i might get this motorbike. i dont know. its a scooter. anyway, the island that i am staying it is called skopelos and blah blah blah ckicks, blah , babes, blah blah blah!

he he he. o well.
its nice. i like europe better. better every thing.

cars, women, you name it.

larisa?? heh. i know about it but i havent been there. skopelos is my haven. i have to be here since i have a house here. anyway, atleast pritch knows where i am.

anyway. i am gouing to be back home in a while, and by then, i wil;l have enough dough to get me a car. maybee i might get a first gen lancer and bring it there. lol. NO. anyway. ill write back again.

please dont delete this post as this is practically the nly way to comunicate to you people.

god damnit. i have to read all the other wortheless shit yall post. atleast this is a way to keep in touch since i am freakin half way across the world.