Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Julian

See Why

That texture alignment thingy looks very interesting.

You've got to love the term 'peggedness' :)

I should try Why one of these days. Because Why not? lololololoio

BUT WATE EH SECKUNT!!!!! Isn't it spelled humor? That's the second time today I've seen humour.

Russell_P said:

That's the difference between the UK and US spelling.

heh, but i believe doomboy is american. and actually i as well generally try to spell things the british way just for the hell of it.

Russell_P said:

That's the difference between the right and wrong spelling.

fixed.

The texture aligner is already available in the current version. However it is buggy, as in "crashes the whole program without warning" buggy. This is fixed in the next version.

Sure, take all the fun out of the tedious job of painstakingly aligning each and every texture of a map like map 20 of Alien Vendetta.

I will. And I might eventually take the fun out of a bunch of other stuff too.;)

At the moment it just lets them be. In the future I plan to make them autointersect each other.

Pate said:

In the future I plan to make them autointersect each other.

I'm afraid that's not what Julian wants them to do.

OK, I guess I can make that an option. Though it requires that I code a working intersection tool first. :)

Overlapping, non-intersected sectors are going to wreac havoc on level consistency checkers, though.

A urgency rather in the place is and it obtains it ahead, why in the sheet of the flower, in which the author to smooth the instrument of the destiny it is, that it is, that is obvious, comes. Recently and in the point of screenshots the rather short of 3 message author and the Jussi Pakkanen of the store at a distance one. The new device () parts of every 10 you respect with horizontality and is zone, that it is noticed directly to the place and, it leaves many that the sign motive of the marcatura of truth of the thing of the recorded one deposited of useful question, that the shape and that also to the hand, in how much already catches up, it includes fact desires.

Bloodshedder said:

A urgency rather in the place is and it obtains it ahead, why in the sheet of the flower, in which the author to smooth the instrument of the destiny it is, that it is, that is obvious, comes. Recently and in the point of screenshots the rather short of 3 message author and the Jussi Pakkanen of the store at a distance one. The new device () parts of every 10 you respect with horizontality and is zone, that it is noticed directly to the place and, it leaves many that the sign motive of the marcatura of truth of the thing of the recorded one deposited of useful question, that the shape and that also to the hand, in how much already catches up, it includes fact desires.

OK, you and lament are using some parser, aren't you? Are you English --> Japanese --> Englishing your posts on Babelfish now?

Actually, that was just Julian's original post run through several permutations of translation involving several different languages manually.