What are the best cookies?  

32 members have voted

1. 1. What are the best cookies?

• Oreos
    • Chocolate chip
    • Chocolate chip with nuts in them
    • Other (specify)
    • Impse

Chocolate chip, as long as they're soft. In Home Ec a few months ago, I got to make CC cookies, and they were SO soft and SO good MMMMMMMMMMMM ahhhh...

Oreos are overrated. Choco chip are teh own IMO.

I'm going with chocolae chip with nuts because that encompases Nantuckets, which own all other cookies, though Nutter Butters are real close.

Good Lord! If I see another poll with anything related to imp sex, I swear I'm gonna lose it and go on a spamming spree. O_o

Oatmeal raisin. Seriously. They don't have to have much sugar at all, and they still taste great. Plus, they're a huge energy boost, and healthy as well. One of the best all-time snacks in terms of sheer effectiveness.

Home baked chocolate chip cookies with no nuts or anything else. A close second would be Chips Ahoy. As for Oreos, they aren't bad, but I generally don't eat them. I do like cookies and cream (basically ground Oreos) flavored ice cream.

I like oreos, but you can't beat a delicious still-warm doughey chocolate chip cookie. You know, that slightly bends and tears when you bit into it? mmmmmmmm

As far as home made or freshly made, I'd go with chocolate chip, but for store bought, Oreos. Plain oatmeal aren't bad; I don't care for raisins.

pritch said:

I like oreos, but you can't beat a delicious still-warm doughey chocolate chip cookie. You know, that slightly bends and tears when you bit into it? mmmmmmmm

damnit

Double stuffed oreos

wtf I remember goatse being an option in the counterstrike offtopic forum polls, so i assume impse is the doomworld varation?