Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Opulent

Helicopter game

:(
i thought this was about that skip rope game...
Helicopter Helicopter please come down.
Only if you're wearing the color brown.

:D

It doesn't cast a shadow on SimCopter.

I for mini-games, I prefer Dogs Playing Poker, Think Ahead, Flash Arcade Bowling, Pretty Good Darts, and the likes.

AndrewB said:

It doesn't cast a shadow on SimCopter.

I played that for hours when I first got it.

Anyway, I like the 3dpong game better.

addictinggames.com is a pretty good index of java and flash/shockwave games.

I've gotten 1700+ on that if I recall correctly.

It's mostly luck. Sometimes it's impossible to continue:

The best helicopter game ever has to be choplifter. I had that for my C64 and used to play it for hours. In fact, I remember my joystick breaking so I could never turn left, so I'd have to go right forever until I ended up on the other side of the level if I ever wanted to go left.

Is there an upper limit to the score? In other words, if you reach a certain distance, do you beat the game or does it just continue on forever?

Ichor said:

Is there an upper limit to the score? In other words, if you reach a certain distance, do you beat the game or does it just continue on forever?

it goes on forever. it's just constantly generating random stuff.. so it's different every time you play it.

The roof and ceiling get closer and closer together so assuming you manage to dodge all the floating walls there's bound to be a "maximum score" but I doubt you actually win.

but i cant PLAY java, it wont download correctly at the download prompt for entering a java site, and i cant find it on microsoft site. (yes this is a drawn out post trying to coax one of you fine doomworlders to find the download link for me)

Psyonisis said:

This game has terrible collision detection.

Try SFCave instead (it's Java... and WAY better):
http://www.liquidcode.org/worm.html

Hmm...got 669 on my first try, 1491 on my second go. But that window is extremelt tiny, and the abiguity of the instructions make me think you're a tapeworm going down someone's colon, and you have to avoid chunks of corn.

Psyonisis said:

This game has terrible collision detection.

Try SFCave instead (it's Java... and WAY better):
http://www.liquidcode.org/worm.html

The window is far too small to see properly but I still got 2166 on that one. I prefer the big version, it may be more buggy but at least I can see what I'm doing.

I was in the 2000's once. Can't remember the number exactly. Found it on addictinggames.com months ago. There's another game there the same but smaller and you're a worm and there's better frames per second. On this computer anyway.

And I remember seeing a game somewhere where the helicopter was a missle and you had to go through the tunnels of the middle east and blow up terrorists.

Epyo said:

I was in the 2000's once. Can't remember the number exactly. Found it on addictinggames.com months ago. There's another game there the same but smaller and you're a worm and there's better frames per second. On this computer anyway.

Heh...oh my.