Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Job

WTF is the deal?

Back. So, what'd I miss? There's probably at least 66,669 new inside jokes I missed out on. So who's the good, the bad and the ugly now?

The bbg tag is no more, and "insertwackywhateverhere" has become quite fashionable. Otherwise, not much new.

I thought Shaviro = The Good.

Shaviro is definately the good because pritch is bad. Let me tell you.

Yes, insertwackywhateverhere has become the best joke ever. insertwackynamehere became popular overnight!

[bbg]And this is saddening.[/bbg]

The PH music has changed recently. Heard it yet?

Ct_red_pants said:

why is Shaviro the good one? He's just plane evil! :P

plain

friggin tATu. but its a lot better than that gay bootleg soundbyte from that sequel to silence of the lambs movie (forgot the name of it heh)

Goat said:

friggin tATu. but its a lot better than that gay bootleg soundbyte from that sequel to silence of the lambs movie (forgot the name of it heh)

A forum lamer once tried to flame me, so I hate his liver with fava beans and a nice chianti.

It's better than Barney...

Goat said:

To be frank, I acutally really liked that playing in post hell. :D

oddly enough i've been paying attention and i still don't know any of the inside jokes (except for impse, of course :)

Goat said:

Wait... t.A.T.u. is in Post Hell now? Awesome! But why can't I hear anything?

TeamKill said:
Wait... t.A.T.u. is in Post Hell now? Awesome! But why can't I hear anything?

Consider yourself lucky. I wish I didn't have to listen to that... noise every time I look at the threads in post hell.

Yeah, while you were gone Shaviro, Torn and I somehow ended up starring in our own Western. Impse still makes an appearence in over 80% of all polls, and despite some shakey moments Nanami and I are still married and looking forward to the big day.

And as for the PH music, well I'm glad I have a mute button on my keyboard :)

I don't hear anything except bits of static. I guess I should consider myself fortunate though. Anyway, some other developments:

AndrewB was a loser for a week
MagnuM is a loser again
Julian is no more...well, the name anyway
The Community Chest is nearly complete
Doom64 TC is also nearly complete, but there has been some serious controversy and near-flamewars about it lately

Bloodshedder said:

pritch = Good
shaviro = Bad
Torn = Ugly

That is an insult!

Whoa, Job's back! I heard you died in a car crash.

Also, there's a mini-BBG now.

He did die in a car crash. I brought him back to life.

Shaviro is good!!!
TaTu rules!!!
insertwackywhateverhere is cooooool!!!

\me runing away :0

ps welcome back Job!!!

Job died in a car accident. He was jogging down the street, when he accidently bumped into a Yugo, which promptly exploded. While most the shrapnel missed him, he was killed when a pair of fuzzy dice hit him in the back of the head. The owner of the car sued him for the cost of the car: 73¢

But he's feeling much better now...

Grazza said:

The bbg tag is no more, and "insertwackywhateverhere" has become quite fashionable.

Not to mention "fp! Props to all logged in trolls"

Arno said:

Not to mention "fp! Props to all logged in trolls"

That's pretty old. It has been used on the Post Hell page for a very long time (Fredrik apparently came up with the precise wording, so he can probably say exactly how old it is). Was this the first use? heh

fp "mania" is nothing new either - remember the "I made a poopie" thing?

There is one new thing relating to fp: pritch is giving out cookies to whoever gets fp in the /newstuff thread.

"fp! props to all logged in trolls!" comes from slashdot. I think fredrik and I are probably the only people who really understand what it means.

fraggle said:

"fp! props to all logged in trolls!" comes from slashdot. I think fredrik and I are probably the only people who really understand what it means.

yeah i have no idea what "fp!" means. i always assumed the full phrase meant something similar to "yay flamewar ahead!"

"When it's time to posthell a thread, posthell it don't talk"

fraggle said a long time ago in a thread I linked to just above:
fp = first post, logged in trolls = people posting troll posts while logged in rather than anonymously.

Just one definition to add: props.