Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
deathz0r

You useless bastards

Ok, since I uploaded one wad this week to /newstuff that I made or that I was involved with, which is my ZDaemon contest map. I'm asking you, the idiot who's reading this now, to spare a bit of time from bitching and moaning about my reviews and ACTUALLY WRITING ONE. It's pretty simple on what you have to do: write a review and send me some screenshots of the wad to deathz0r@zdaemon.org. Thank you in advance.

EDIT: Removed UDM2 references, since it was rejected.

Speaking of deathz0r and useless bastards, you still owe me a D:E map deathzy. =P

Grogglogobofink said:

deathz0r == p-to-the-double-w-ned

pwwned?

Nanami said:

Speaking of deathz0r and useless bastards, you still owe me a D:E map deathzy. =P

/me whistles

999cop said:
its deathzors birthday today, cut him some slack ;)

You're kidding, aren't you?

I think that if you're going to complain about people complaining about your reviews, stop writing such opinionated reviews. If it has lots of well-designed levels with a nice atmosphere and interesting music replacements, then say so. If it's just a single level with simple design, odd texturing, and no regard given to gameplay, then say so. You don't HAVE to go nuts cursing out a WAD just because it lacks.

In my 20+ months on the job, I've seen maybe 3-5 arguments total regarding the reviews. And lick my bricks, I hope that doesn't sound like bragging.

The Ultimate DooMer said:

And I haven't seen any arguments about my reviews at all... (of course that's only for 8 months or so)

Better to go by weeklies than by monthlies I suppose. Since you're irregular, and I was very regular, I had 75+ weeks. I'm not sure what it's like for you.

AndrewB said:

In my 20+ months on the job, I've seen maybe 3-5 arguments total regarding the reviews.

Because they were boring

fraggle said:

Because they were boring

Yeah wtf there's no fun if they don't cause flamewars.

fraggle said:

Because they were boring

More like neutral.

Well, that level definetly beats the hell outta my deathmatch levels. Good job Dethy... I can call you Dethy, right?

Anyway, very nice level, it made deathmatching fun - hopefully I'll get around to some sort of review.

Edit: I like deathy's reviews - I may start to bitch and moan about how I think they're completely unfair, but they have made me begin considerable change. Such changes include less symmetry and less square rooms...

Black Void said:

Anyway, very nice level, it made deathmatching fun - hopefully I'll get around to some sort of review.

I've already uploaded the /newstuff zip to my webspace, I just have to wait for someone to put it on Doomworld.