Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Dark Fox

ADMIN FORUM!!!

Please note that I'm the uploader and have NOTHING to do with that stuff :)

Oh, and that "8 topics" you can see on the Index? It is clear that is FAKE. There are nearly 56 topics on Admin. ;)

The second column isn't "post count" it's "number of times this thread has been viewed".

YUO = OWN3D

on a totally unrelated topic, I notice you have Diablo 2 LOD installed, Zaldron ... do you play realms?

on a totally unrelated topic, I notice you have Diablo 2 LOD installed, Zaldron ... do you play realms?

WHAT?

How? Who? I'm scared now...

The second column isn't "post count" it's "number of times this thread has been viewed".

Thats my desktop! HAHA!
Yea, there are various flaws I put in.. that was one of the most obvious.. =P
This is just a joke.. >_<

WE HAVE THE FIRST CONFIRMED, BLURRY PICTURE OF THE MYSTERIOUS ADMIN FORUM.
MAY QUESTION HAVE BEEN AWNSERED BY THIS HIGH-RES BLURRY PICTURE! CLICK TO SEE THE LIGHT THAT IS THE TRUTH!
zaldron.f2s.com/pics/ADMINFORUM.jpg

It's a fake. Look at the text at the top of the page. "Profile, register, etc.." it's reasonably clear, yet anything below it (the texts of the posts, members, etc.) is all blurry...hm...can we say "doctored"?

And on a very minor note; a very REMOTE SPECULATION the forum title does appear to read "Source Ports." But who would have the TWISTED mind like mine to mistake "Source Ports" for "Moderators' Forum"?

WTF was I thinking?
/me slaps own forehead, with look of disbelief on face

Update:

Here's another VERY REMOTE SPECULATION, DO NOT TAKE THIS IS THE TRUTH BECAUSE IT MAY NOT BE:

Hell!~ -- I just looked at the source ports forum, and aside from the different order, the post titles seem to resemble one another.

But again this is just blind speculation from rumors and Dima's Mysterious Russian Source. None of this has been confirmed.