Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
niguel

help with doom music...

is it possible to find tabs for the tracks of doom? i've trying to perform some of the songs with my old casio keyboard, and trying some with drums. if i could find tabs, i could think of recording some "remixes" with keyboard and drums. hopefully with a guitar in the future!

thanks

Wow, doom music on guitars would really be great :) but I dunno if there are tabs available.

Are you talking about guitar tabs or notes for playing on a keyboard? They are two different things of course. If you're just looking for notes, there are several programs which can print them out in staff notation directly from the MIDIs. If you're talking about guitar tabs, I believe there is a program or two out there that can create them from MIDI files as well.

Just think of a pearl like "waltz of the demon" as a orchestral version... real violins and all!

yeah i was meaning keyboard tabs. thanks for info anyway!

Can you read regular music, or does it have to be TAB? I think I can scrounge up PDFs of all of my music scores, but it might take awhile.

This'll kill Archvile: I think I have the original *.wrk files of Klem's stuff, too. :)