Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
SupremeGeneral

Hello DoomWorld Board

Im new here, as i've probably said. Been playing doom since 1999, very interested in Doom3. Waste of a message this is, but just wanted to say hi.

Supreme General

Ok, yeah, I'm da BBG, or something. I, with the help of others, made the FAQ for the forums, which you can happily take a gander at here so you know what's up, down, left, right and diagnol and all that. I highly suggest taking a look at it. If it doesn't answer a question you might have about a rule or something, just ask me about it, all my contact info is in my forum profile.

Welcome to Doomworld. While I am really noone to be welcoming you, I'm in a good mood and thought I'd do it anyway. Watch out for the pricks, check your posts for mistakes before you put it up so as to not cause confusion, and don't mention the novels! (I learned the hard way)

By the way, I also found out that heterosexual or homosexual, if ur not fucking imps around here ur not cool.

Greetings! It's so nice to have new members.

There are lots of nice friendly helpful people here. You may find some of the forum humour a little quirky to start with, and there are one or two in-jokes flying around, but you should have bags of fun and make lots of new friends. Or something.

Ahoy. Make sure you check the older threads before posting questions about release dates or technical things, and welcome to the forums.

Wow... for a second there I thought this thread would stay civilized, but oh well. Welcome to the forums.

wasted said:

:)

Ahem. That wasn't much for one post.

oh btw. Hello and welcome and whatnot.

Shaviro said:

Ahem. That wasn't much for one post.

oh btw. Hello and welcome and whatnot.

:::) - imp smile

) - hellknight smile

>8] - revenant smile

wasted said:

:::) - imp smile

) - hellknight smile

>8] - revenant smile

The imp has 10 eyes, actually.

:::::)

Welcome to the forums.
A couple of years ago this was a sanctuary for Doom fans patiently awaiting the third coming and discussing calmly the different aspects of a game to be released in the distant future.

Now, as doomsday approaches, it is a sanctuary for Doom fans who are mutilated by speculation, anticipation etc... Basically we have all turned into imps of hell and are waiting earnestly for the gates of hell to be swung open so we can have some fun on our new vamped up PC's . We are a friendly bunch though.

And definitely make sure you check the previous posts for information already discussed as we have covered nearly every angle already and you would probably (metaphorically anyway) get your hands chopped off, set alight and made dance if you posted old material.
Stick around, great bunch, good info, game out soon, exciting time etc...

Dubh

Fredrik said:

Cacodemon ASCII

Holy shit!

Welcome to the forums and all that jazz. I swear the coffee will never be safe here.

insertwackynamehere said:

Everyone is dying to use the BBG tag, I can tell.

Yeah, it's really killing us right now. Hey, shouldnt BBG be allowed to "BBG"?

Assmaster said:

Hey, shouldnt BBG be allowed to "BBG"?

I don't need to, I can just write an introduction myself each time.

BBG said:

I don't need to, I can just write an introduction myself each time.

Heh, back to the ol' copy and paste notepad. :P

SupremeGeneral said:

Im new here, as i've probably said. Been playing doom since 1999, very interested in Doom3. Waste of a message this is, but just wanted to say hi.

Supreme General

I guess.

BlueSonnet said:

Bonjour mon ami.

Calm down Blue, he's not an imp.

Hey, how do people get that tiny "3"? As in DooM3.

/Me lets his eyes run down this wretched thread.
/me has a seizure.
/me wakes up and decides to take out his wrath on 90% of the wretched posts in this thread.

Jeez, somebody introduces himself and suddenly we've got a whole thread full of crud.

Oh yes and why the FUCK is this thing in the Doom 3 forum!?

Oh, it's not anymore, heh.