Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Tobester

A Shell With a GUI Center

Lobo has updated his Robotech TC Page with an even newer version than the last! That's 2 updates in as many weeks! Does this mean that all the other projects out there will start updating at a faster pace? Probably not. Anyway, the new version fixes some bugs (which I myself whined about) and adds some features (which I myself also whined about ;). Head on over and take a look.

fp, would be nice if you could switch the add-ons by dragging them with the mouse. Well as long as it only starts the last pwad in the list, that makes sense. Other option would be adding "checkboxes" ( forgot how the circular selection items are called ) on the list of pwads. That wouldn't ruin the great simple interface, I think and most of the time I'm cycling between 3 or 4 wads so I need that feature.

But it doesn't start just the last pwad in the list, it loads them all into the source port.

If you want different pwads loaded why don't you just create a separate .elc for each one? Then you'd have the last 5 .elc files in the recent file list and you could switch at will to whatever setup you wanted.

tobester i wanna ript out your heart and show it to someone for that headline

Isle: what

Epyo: good question. but if I was a mod I'd be more of a hitler. goodbye every single stupid post. There's still too many stupid ones.

Coldfusio said:

Other option would be adding "checkboxes" ( forgot how the circular selection items are called )

Radio buttons?

Sign in to follow this