Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
pickle hammer

I'm Baaaaaaack

Hey doomworld people. I said that I'd leave, but newdoom is down right now. I think that considering the fact that I've been traveling around Canada for a few weeks and newdoom is down the first chance I get to check, it has probably been down for some time.

Anyhoo, I'm back. First, I've got a few questions. #1: Is Esco gone yet? please please please? #2 Where can I get some doom GBA info? Is there an official site for it?

Cruising around, I see some things have changed. I lost my "I WON'T SHUT UP" title finally. Yay. Hopefully I will post more in the future... ok put this in post hell now.

PS check out my neat-0 sig:

Hey, pickle hammer, good to see you back again!
#1. Well, I won't say that he is gone for good, but he hasn't been here in a while either.
#2. Check out some of these posts. Oh yeah, the PoTD is related to GBA Doom. You might want to check out nintendo.com and see if they have anything on Doom GBA.

Anyways, welcome back to the forums!

you can try nintendo.com, just lik DooMBoy said, and ComputerandVideoGames.com has info too

Hey boys, I'm BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK!

YAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGH!!!!

/me jumps behind the cum-stained lazy-boy and gets to defending his bag of green giant(tm) frozen peas

God, you again? Lay off of Esco. Don't you think a flamer is more annoying than the way Esco talks? Please, for the sake and sanity of this place, behave.

you're probably as good as gone now. you said the ph words. we can only hope.

Actually, those GBA Doom shots were apparently leaked from a press-review CD Activision sent out. computerandvideogames.com pulled their feature article.

Yeah calm down with the flaming of the coolness of the esco becasue bad things happen. Can you say probation? I can.... Pro-bAey-shion....

I guess I can drop the water gun filled with salt water since that spotty alien isn't around then. Anyway, Lüt, you outlandish creature you, what do you think of my new sig?

DIGITAL BLASPHEMY!!!! THAT'S IT!!!!!!1 OH MY GOD I'VE BEEN TRYING TO FIND THAT SITE FOR OVER 2 YEARS BUT NOBODY COULD REMEMBER THE NAME!!!!

XXooxoXOxoxoOXoXoXOoXoxOOXoX@deady

Cruising around, I see some things have changed. I lost my "I WON'T SHUT UP" title finally. Yay. Hopefully I will post more in the future...

While you were gone and before the new Forum software you had a title that says "I didn't leave after all!"

ok put this in post hell now.

Jeez Pickle Mallet, no one should say what post should go to Post Hell, because if I remember correctly, Macvilewhore ending being "in probation" for saying that one post should go to Post Hell.

Damn, linguica set your tag to something funny for your inevitable return, but it must have been lost in the forum software change.

XXooxoXOxoxoOXoXoXOoXoxOOXoX@deady

Save those hugs and kisses. Save them in a jar. Save them for your trüe love.

2 damn years? Well, moronite, why didn't you bother asking me? You know I don't have any life to speak of when it comes to cool things on the Internet I'm usually there.

ok put this in post hell now.

HEATHEN! DEATH TO YOU BY MY FIREMACE!

I knew it. NO ONE EVER LEAVES THIS FORUM.

POSTS WE WILL SOON SEE:

I'm Baaaaaaaaaaack! Poster: Rubilacxe
I'm Baaaaaaaaaaack! Poster: Dima

I knew it. NO ONE EVER LEAVES THIS FORUM.

POSTS WE WILL SOON SEE:

I'm Baaaaaaaaaaack! Poster: Rubilacxe
I'm Baaaaaaaaaaack! Poster: Dima

Uh-Oh, that possibly could mean fearing for yourself...

he who warns fears for himself... ...he who fears... ...USUALLY DIES!

I guess what was in one of Rubilacxe's signatures might be true.

2 damn years? Well, moronite, why didn't you bother asking me?

I DIDN'T KNOW WHAT THE HELL IT WAS CALLED YOU TESTICLE ZIT!

Then how do you know it's that one?

Cause it had the picture of that naked guy on the front that always scared people when I first sent them there.