Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
EVIL

Deathrow inmate zombie

http://evilnies.t35.com/DeathRow_inmate.jpg

EDITED BY JULIAN: See the forums rules in the faq for image size limits.

Took me 3 hours total to make it. sketched with normal HB pencil and cleaned it up with a H2 pencil

Coloured in photoshop 7

I know he only has 4 toes (accedently erased the pinky toe and only notised it when I made the blood on his feet :)) and he looks a bit unstable becasue the feet ere to small and his left leg (the one with the chain) is a bit to far to the left site

Very very nice.

The feet look alittle like flippers, and he's slightly off balanced, but otherwise it's a very nice piece :)

*Gasp*

Yeah... I'm not seeing it. Cannot find server. You sure it's working?

And yes, I tried copying and pasting too.

Thats a great pic, I like the style and colouring is done well and not too much stuff in the background. Reminds me of some comic...

Yay! Thats a cool one. He looks like some cartoon character, in some ways he reminds me a Cadaver from q3. His proportions a bit off as Silv noticed already, but he still a badass, heh...

How/or with what tecnik you did paint the blood? Im asking couse i cant drop Smudge tool painting, heh...

:) srry for the late reply.. but cououred it in with photoshop. first i took a hardedged round brush and coloured the diffrent pieces, arms, shirt, pant's, feat and head. so if i disable the pincil drawing you would see the figure in planes. so no shading, just 1 base colour per part. after that i locked the transparancy off the drawing so you cant paint in the transparent area, this keeps everything nice and clean. once i locked it i started the shading by using my own pallet. one basecolour with underneath diffrent levels of shade so darker and lighter . so i shaded it by still using a hardedged brush but using a very low tranparancy. the shading is leveled, so first i picka big size for the rough stuff and slowly moving to the more smaller sizes for the smaller details. once i shaded everything. i made another layer and set it to colour. in this layour i painted some rough blue/purple lines with a very light transparancy (5/10%) to creatu the very (failed/experimented) illusion of vains. after i am done with that i make a new layour and downloaded some splatter brushes. and i just splattered on my model with medium dark red. once i splattered my way onto the piece i locked the transparancy of the blood layer and i dook the burn tool to darken the area's that needed to be a little darker and used dodge to do the lighter parts. in the blood.

once i am done i saved the stuff again (do this at almost everystep to enure that incase something goes wrong you can always recover the proces at a laste stage so that you wont need to start all over again.) and i made a quick background verysimple with some brushes etc. nothing major.

anyway.. you can find the splatter brushes:Here

EllipsusD said:

*Gasp*

Yeah... I'm not seeing it. Cannot find server. You sure it's working?

And yes, I tried copying and pasting too.

Yea I second that grr.

Hey, I've been out of the loop for a while. What ever happened to that model of a new demon you were making?

still in my yett to finish list. wich is the suckiest thing about myself.. I hardly ever finish something. mostly it because I have to do school work also wich kinda romoves the urge of finishing it. and also I dont think my idea's and concepts are that great. and I quickly let the older idea die because I get new idea's