Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Lazer

I'm back

I dunno if any of you guys noticed, but I had left the doom scene for a while. I was busy with school work, counter-strike and natural-selection clan stuff, and many other assorted things. I've also learned 3d modelling and a bunch of other stuff like that (especially for the half-life engine). So anyway, I'm back. I'm gonna start working more on my part in Millennium (it's near completion it seems), and I also need to continue working on my TC Underworld. Oh, and if anyone wants to help with Underworld contact me. I only really need help with the map making part, since I'm capable of doing all the rest now.

OMFG! Slather me in butter and call me Brimble! It's Lazer!1!! While you're at it, why don't you... meh, nevermind.

Heh. I remember you.

And speaking of someone else who hasn't been seen in a while... where the hell is Spike?

I think he's still in the military, so he disappears for months at a time.

Use3D said:

And speaking of someone else who hasn't been seen in a while... where the hell is Spike?

Yeah, if he returned he might be one of the few able to disrupt Agnes and Silverwyvern's domination of the fanart contest.

BlueSonnet said:

Hi there. And you are?

I used to be a forum regular, but I stopped posting and left to do other stuff for a while. I generally left around the time that school started for me (back in september). So you probably wouldn't know me. Anyway, Spike was the one working on that other Underworld project right?

Cool.

I relatively know nothing about DW history since it had a long one so i tend to bug older forumers with these questions.

Which reminds me i should lay off the postcount IMO. I'm going to fast.

gotta love these "I'm Back!" posts

your name sounds familiar by the way...I think I remember you way back when...either way hello again.

Kuberr said:

Hmm, if I knew who you were before you left I might remotely care.

Thanks for contributing. Oh wait..

Rubilacxe, you were the maker of that cube project I remember that. Everyone was bashing it cuz you used other people's stuff but I liked the mod. Railgunner, I know the name, I just probably know you as much as you know me, not very well.

Lazer said:

I used to be a forum regular, but I stopped posting and left to do other stuff for a while. I generally left around the time that school started for me (back in september). So you probably wouldn't know me. Anyway, Spike was the one working on that other Underworld project right?

Welcome back.

Yeah, spike and vampirejay was working on The underworld project. But it seems they got tired of the doom community, :(.
I still miss them.

Lazer said:

Rubilacxe, you were the maker of that cube project I remember that. Everyone was bashing it cuz you used other people's stuff but I liked the mod.

ah I thought so...cool and thanks :)