Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Fearz

Pistol Whippin Illin Shizznit!

How many levels in Doom 2 have you finished, starting with pistol on NIGHTMARE difficulty level ?

I would like to get lists :D

and oh... if one of the maps you finished is not on my list then I would like you to tell me how you did it? If you got some strategis...

My list

Level 1 (hehe of cuz)
Level 2 (harder than u think)
Level 3 (One of tha hardest)
Level 5 ( :)
Level 7 (MindBlowing shit)
level 8 (Too easy)
level 11 (Dope-ish)
level 16 (Challengin, all about timing)
level 23 (Effed up, but fun)
level 30 (Dope)

I think thats it. So what ya´ll got?

And one last thing... has anybody tried to simply go through the whole game, map by map on Nightmare?

Speaking of pistol capping action.
My brother made a cheap Partial Conversion named Ghetto Doom2.
I have it posted on my GoldenEye site.
Also, in GoldenEye Doom2 (Edge version) one of the alternate fires for the DD44 is ghetto style shooting action and for the Uzi!

Sorry about double-post.
In UV mode Co-op I took a cyberdemon on O' of destruction level with a pistol!

hmmm... all the doom levels is quite easy with pistol start on uv.
Nah, try it on nightmare instead. :P

Fearz said:

How many levels in Doom 2 have you finished, starting with pistol on NIGHTMARE difficulty level ?

I would like to get lists :D

and oh... if one of the maps you finished is not on my list then I would like you to tell me how you did it? If you got some strategis...

My list

Level 1 (hehe of cuz)
Level 2 (harder than u think)
Level 3 (One of tha hardest)
Level 5 ( :)
Level 7 (MindBlowing shit)
level 8 (Too easy)
level 11 (Dope-ish)
level 16 (Challengin, all about timing)
level 23 (Effed up, but fun)
level 30 (Dope)

I think thats it. So what ya´ll got?

And one last thing... has anybody tried to simply go through the whole game, map by map on Nightmare?

You mean record (demo), or just playing it?.
You never checked out Compet-N?.
http://ural2.hszk.bme.hu/~ha211/compet-n/database/cn.cgi?record:doom2:movie+2003:3.
The ones you need is called nm movies (all). :)
Watch henning or vincent's nm runs.
You need doom2.exe or prboom of couse to watch them.

I hate teh nightmare difficulty. I prefer what I kill to stay dead. -fast is more fun for me, but I mostly just play plain UV. But anyway I remember I've finished map02 and map19 in NM.

First off, whats up with the attitude?

Second, I´m white... stop callin me niggah...

third You guys are being just plain wack

Fearz said:

First off, whats up with the attitude?

Second, I´m white... stop callin me niggah...

third You guys are being just plain wack

Nigga what attuitude? I dont be readin' no attitude. I anit WHACK but ralpfis and deafz0r like to whack nigga.

Yo, good idea for a post, dawg! I was actually thinking about asking dis shit next... oh well.

Mah name is Jose Linguicabar, and I live in deltona, florida.(otherwise called DEADTONA! Don't let them fool ya'll peeps, florida's only good for vacations! Dis be da state of retired old people and cops, ONLY).

I be 22 years old, and mah b'day is march 12th. I am 5ft 6in tall, 135 lbs. I am a puerto rican, ghetto lover, dat lived in brooklyn, NY for 15 years of mah life (in da "bad part", not no goddamn rich neighborhoods)!

I live with mah moms and pops, my 2 brothas, and mah 2 sistas (I am da oldest). I like latin music, hip hop, r&b, rap, and club or dance music. My hobbies are playing video games, listening ta music, chillin wit mah peeps, and going to see mah beautiful little wifey (means girlfriend, NOT WIFE!!!), Erica. In other words, doin mah thing, and just plain willin' out!

Mah name was given to me by mah dawg, fat Pete (he gonna be da next big pun, believe dat)! We was listening ta Nas, and he pointed out dat there were about a billion people wit da name Jose, and dat I needed mah own "tag" (it means nickname basically)! So he started thinking and then we suddenly heard Nas saying dat line where it goes "Escobar season has returned!"
He thunk for a minute and came up wit... LINGUICA (mah last name is linguicabar, rememba dat)!

Believe it or not... I USED TA HATE DAT FUCKING NAME!!!
But, after a while so many peeps liked it (especially da honey's around these parts, heh heh) and recognized me by it, dat I decided to stick with it! Plus... it makes it harder for da cops ta find my ass, if they is eva lookin' for me.

Not dat they ever would have a reason ta look for me....

//linguica looks around, throws his gloves in da trash can, and starts walking away whistling it's a small world after all//
:P

Dat enough info for ya'll or what? Peace out.
LOVE ME NOW OR HATE ME MORE BUT WE STILL GONNA LEEEAAAD! CUZ WE GOIN BE FOREVA MORE CUZ WE STILL WON'T LEAVE!

Representin' NY to da fullest! BORICUA!

Hmm, being both Puerto Rican, and from NY, I dont know how to take that :P

Fearz: No one's insulting you. However, please stop using "ghetto speak" as it makes your posts difficult to read. Keep in mind that not everyone here on Doomworld speaks English as their first language. This and other things are mentioned in the FAQ.

First off ... English is not my native langugae so the ghetto-speak I use, tis tha only one I know right.

You know, rappaz need spellcheckaz. I shall try to write strait up normal english, no promises tho aiiit?