Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Rellik

Rocket Arena for Skulltag?

So anyone interested in making a couple Rocket Arena style maps for ST? Bloodshedder had a 1 on 1 server running yesterday and I was thinking that it was kind of a waste to have a server that could only play 2 people at a time. In Rocket Arena there are a few 1 on 1 levels that can play seperately and simultaneously, this kind of thing is definitely possible with ST right? Seems like that would be a more efficient use of a server. I don't know squat about ACS scripting but I'd be able to contribute maps soon.

So? Good idea?

Rellik said:

So anyone interested in making a couple Rocket Arena style maps for ST? Bloodshedder had a 1 on 1 server running yesterday and I was thinking that it was kind of a waste to have a server that could only play 2 people at a time. In Rocket Arena there are a few 1 on 1 levels that can play seperately and simultaneously, this kind of thing is definitely possible with ST right? Seems like that would be a more efficient use of a server. I don't know squat about ACS scripting but I'd be able to contribute maps soon.

So? Good idea?

I congratulate myself on bringing this thread back from the dead.

heh, what would need to happen? I'm not that familiar with RA.

I think you'd need to have all weapons from the start and the round ends when all of one team are dead or something.

Rellik said:

Well even if it wasn't exactly like RA, it'd be cool to have a server that ran multiple seperate 1 on 1 arenas on one map.

With map rotation and the duel deathmatch mode, that should certainly be possible.

Rellik said:

I'm not super familiar with RA myself, but the website is here:

http://www.planetquake.com/servers/arena/

Alright, I'll check it out.

EDIT: Looks cool! :) Think I can do it! Could be a duel variant.