Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Rubilacxe

Meat Beat Manifesto

Anyone a fan of the band Meat Beat Manifesto in here? What'd you make of his latest album that he released back in October?

I thought it was pretty good....different and darker than his earlier works. I listened to it the first 20 times while played Doom even.

i have 'actual sounds + voices', which i like quite a bit. what's this new one called?

Huh. Didn't know there was a new album.

I am a bit of a fan though. Their cover of DM's 'Everything Counts' totaly owned.

pregnant with worms said:

i have 'actual sounds + voices', which i like quite a bit. what's this new one called?

I think it´s Ruok? the album Rubilacxe is referring to. Yes, MBM is pretty interesting!

yeah RUOK...came out October 27th I think....my favorite is Actual Sounds + Voices tho. I have most of their albums, but the only one I don't like that much is 99%....Satyricon and Subliminal Sandwich are both good.

theres my rambling of the day.

I've liked everything I've downloaded. I'll have to look at some discographies and see how many (few) albums I can re-produce based on what I do have. But uh, MBM r0x0rz.

Rubilacxe said:

yeah RUOK...came out October 27th I think....

hey, wow. my birthday.

I love MBM to death - especially Subliminal Sandwich, AS+V, and RUOK. They do an incredible mixture of dark electronic and dub that I haven't heard anybody come even close to. My friend Gary and I saw them do a DJ set a while back in Chicago (a bar called The Empty Bottle) - and not only did they spin some fantastic dub, they coordinated it PERFECTLY with random video footage running on a background screen :)